Photo

Bridesmaids Dresses

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 Alisarosenbaum

Alisarosenbaum
  • 88 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:17 PM

Does anyone have an recs for places online for bridesmaids dresses? My bmaids are all over the country, so getting them from a store here in DC isnt easy for them. I love teh style of the Jcrew ones, but there isnt any that I LOVE, but something along those lines. Any ideas?

#2 Christine

Christine
    • VIP Member
    • 21,514 posts
    • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
    • Wedding Location:Napa, California
    • LocationReno, NV

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:26 PM

hmm I just went with David's bridal because they have stores everywhere but try this link
    http://bestdestinati....com/forum/t721
    Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#3 BRENDASTAR

BRENDASTAR
    • 98 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:37 PM

Nordstrom has really nice dresses. We are getting us online from there. They have a pretty good selection of bridesmaids and formal dresses.

#4 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
      • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 07:37 PM

There are a lot of places online to buy bridesmaid dresses. You might want to choose the style(s) and/or designer(s) that you like best and then research on their website where the authorized retailers are that are close to them. This would allow your BMs to see the dresses in person before buying them.

I bought my dress at RK Bridal and they sell a lot of BM dresses too, so you might want to check them out. RK Bridal find a lower price and we will beat it by 5%
        My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
        Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#5 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 6,996 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:13 PM

I also got my BM dresses from Nordstrom.

Click the image to open in full size.

#6 Jessalyn

Jessalyn
          • 1,876 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 08:14 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AQHARIDER
            I also got my BM dresses from Nordstrom.

Those are so beautiful, Sarah! I love them. They kinda remind of Tammy's BM dresses.
            My new man....Donovan

Wedding photos and avatar by Jonathan Thrasher Photography - www.jthrasherphoto.com
            Our wedding slide show www.jthrasherphoto.com/slideshows/jessalynhttp://tickers.Ticke....k/27c1/age.png

#7 A10CalGal

A10CalGal
            • VIP Member
            • 11,403 posts

Posted 16 February 2007 - 09:44 PM

We ordered my MOH's dress from here Wedding Dresses - Bridesmaid Dresses - Prom Dresses & More at BestBridalPrices.com

It's beautiful! I love it...and it was less that $100 :)

#8 kay726

kay726
              • 218 posts

Posted 17 February 2007 - 03:07 AM

I chose Aria Bridesmaids because my original bridal party was all over the country and this company will send sample dresses for the girls to try on. Plus they have really cute dresses.

Kori

#9 trobinson1221

trobinson1221
                • 30 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 01:52 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by CABOBRIDE200
                  Those are so beautiful, Sarah! I love them. They kinda remind of Tammy's BM dresses.
                  I love your BM dresses, I might have to copy!

#10 starchild

starchild

• Moderators
                  • 26,161 posts

Posted 20 February 2007 - 03:59 AM

My BM's are everywhere too! I searched all the bridal websites until I found styles I liked, checked the designer's websites to find the store locators, and picked the dresses that were most widely available.

I went with a Jasmine bridesmaid dress and they have retailers nationwide. Some of my BM's went to the local retailer to get fitted and ended up ordering online from House of Brides where they were able to save a little money.

Here's what we chose to match our theme:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users