Sign in to follow this  
Christi

Gross things I like to eat...

I like my fries with lots of black pepper and ketchup.

Also... fries are amazing with guacamole. Of course, old shoe leather tastes good with guacamole.

Oh god I can think of nothing worse lmao mind u I don't like either one of them lol

What grosses out my mates is pancakes (think ours are different to yours lol) with chop sauce yum yum yum lol i really want some now but its past midnight lol

I LOVE PB and fluff (it's like melted marshmallow) - it's sooo good. My FI thinks it's gross. I try and get him to try it but he won't and I think it's because if he takes one bite he'll get hooked and then he won't be able to make fun of me anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Oh god I can think of nothing worse lmao mind u I don't like either one of them lol

What grosses out my mates is pancakes (think ours are different to yours lol) with chop sauce yum yum yum lol i really want some now but its past midnight lol
What is chop sauce?

omg- my FI would gag if I read him this thread! lol I'd say PB and mayo is pretty gross and I love both of them separately, but what's even grosser than that is Miracle Whip on ANYTHING. YUCKsick.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashrose View Post
What is chop sauce?
Its a brown sauce but a bit spicey - its a really cheap variety but i love it only on pancakes tho for some reason!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartyt509 View Post
Its a brown sauce but a bit spicey - its a really cheap variety but i love it only on pancakes tho for some reason!
Is it like uh... steak sauce? For red meat? Kinda tangy? Like... A1 or Heintz 57? Or am I way off?

:)

If it is like A1 and you put that on pancakes... man... that sounds like a tummy ache waiting to happen.

not sure we don't have A1 - poss like heinz maybe not as spicy lmao

Nah its lovely makes a pancake savoury as opposed to sweet which is much better for me lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christi View Post
I love mayo on french fries...ranch dressing too...YUM!
Mmm I've never tried ranch & fries!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carly View Post
I eat honey on my fries.
When I was little I used to eat honey my chicken mcnuggets lol