Sign in to follow this  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I can't, but you know I would! I dropped the dress off today to get altered BOOOOO!!!!!
Awww, shucks!

Aren't veils supposed to be a bit 'darker' than one's wedding dress? If that's true, then maybe having shoes a shade darker would be ok too.

Honestly, hard to say without seeing them together though.

But those are cute!!!

I didn't know that about the veil... Hmmm should keep that in mind lol. They just look a bit creamier then my dress. I didn't think they looked bad, I had them on at the store for my fitting. Where do you get shoes dyed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kat81 View Post
I didn't know that about the veil... Hmmm should keep that in mind lol. They just look a bit creamier then my dress. I didn't think they looked bad, I had them on at the store for my fitting. Where do you get shoes dyed?
I know here there are a few shoe repairs that also specialize in dying shoes. Another idea is to call a local department store like Nordstrom or Neimans and ask them. When I was looking for a good shoe repair I think I called Nordstrom to ask for their advice.

Love the shoes! I love a bargain more!

I agree with everyone else, I don't think they will look bad. They don't look like a dark ivory. If you can dye them, go for it.

I love the shoes and think they will look great! Where did u find them? I'm on the hunt for shoes..and am thinking flip flops for the ceremony and then something with a heel and more dressy for the reception.

the one's you chose are great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy View Post
I love the shoes and think they will look great! Where did u find them? I'm on the hunt for shoes..and am thinking flip flops for the ceremony and then something with a heel and more dressy for the reception.
the one's you chose are great!
I got them at David's Bridal. There were 65 normally but on sale for 29 bucks. I have no idea why, I think they are sooo cute. The pictures don't do them justice either. I am going to take them in somewhere and see if they are dyable (is that a word?) I think they will look awesome Pink. But if they can't do it oh well they are cute anyway.