I found some info on-line about how much of your resort dollars can be used towards the tours and other items. i.e. you can't use all of your resort dollars towards the dolphin swim. Hope this helps. Also, it tells you the cost for each of the tours.
You can use up to all of your vacation dollars on any of these select tours/activities:
- Chichen Itza ($120 per adult, $67 per child)
- Wet 'n Wild ($59 per adult, $53 per child)
- Isla Mujeres ($75 per adult, $40 per child)
- Coba ($80 per adult, $42 per child)
- Tulum/Aventura Cove Palace ($100 per adult, $67 per child)
- Ultimate Dolphin Swim (at Wet 'n Wild. Transportation for this activity is not included. $129 per person)
All participants in the Dolphin Swim Program must be at least 8 years old and no less than 48 inches tall. Ultimate Dolphin Swim maximum credit of $200 from 12/19/2011 - 01/02/2012; 03/30/12 - 04/08/12; 06/15/12 - 08/15/12. Tours and activities are provided by the Palace Vacation Planners.
All vacation dollars can be used towards green fees and shared golf carts at the following courses: Moon Spa & Golf Club, Riviera Cancun Golf & Resorts, and Playacar Spa & Golf Club. Vacation dollars are applicable for golf rounds at regular price. Golf rounds include early fee, green fee, twilight fee, and junior fee and exclude all other fees. Transportation to the golf courses is included.
All vacation dollars can be used towards a room upgrade available upon arrival. The cost of room upgrades will be based on the resort's rack rates. Please note you cannot use resort credits to upgrade to a Family Deluxe suite or Presidential Suite.
SPA/BEAUTY SALON SERVICES
Use up to the following vacation dollars on spa and/or beauty salon services:
- 3 night stay: 100 vacation dollars
- 4 night stay: 150 vacation dollars
- 5-8 night stay: 300 vacation dollars
- 9-11 night stay: 400 vacation dollars
- 12+ night stay: 500 vacation dollars
Services are subject to availability.
All vacation dollars are available for use towards a Romantic Lobster Dinner, which includes Moet & Chandon champagne, and surf & turf with lobster and high quality US Beef meat. Adults only ($175 per person).
UPGRADED WINE LIST
All vacation dollars are available for use towards selected award winning wines.
Originally Posted by J-me
Former brides - did any of you do the dolphin swim (Dolphinaris?) using your resort credits?
I've done Xel Ha on a previous visit and loved it but many of my guests are wanting to stick to tours they can use credits towards (understandably) so thinking of doing the Dolphinaris on one of our days if it's worth it??