aventura spa palace

• Please log in to reply
2875 replies to this topic

#1331 angelov321

angelov321
  • 548 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:47 AM

Originally Posted by skadow 

I am also at about the same number of people as you. Did you make the 75 nights?

Yes I did. I think we're about at 85 or so. I wouldnt have been able to afford all of the private functions if we hadn't met the quota lol

#1332 sxcT

sxcT
    • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 08:54 AM

I am so excited for you!!!  I am crossing my fingers that my number shocks me when its all said and done.  We really didn't budget for the extra functions. 

So do you have to rent the ipod docking station or bringing your own?

I can't wait to see ur pics and read ur review. 

Originally Posted by angelov321 

Yes I did. I think we're about at 85 or so. I wouldnt have been able to afford all of the private functions if we hadn't met the quota lol

#1333 angelov321

angelov321
      • 548 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:07 AM

Renting it from the resort DJ. Definitely one of the biggest disappoints I had when dealing with the resort. I so badly wanted a DJ, but I refused to pay $1400 for 4hrs. Music is important to us, I hope it all turns out well.

Originally Posted by sxcT 

I am so excited for you!!!  I am crossing my fingers that my number shocks me when its all said and done.  We really didn't budget for the extra functions. 

So do you have to rent the ipod docking station or bringing your own?

I can't wait to see ur pics and read ur review. 

#1334 jszy10

jszy10
        • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:16 AM

I think we are just going to bring our own iPod player.  We have a hard time justifying paying the amount of money they want for a speaker and cord.  I've heard other people on the forum say they've brought their own and it worked out fine.

#1335 sxcT

sxcT
          • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 09:56 AM

That is what we plan on doing.  I hope it turns out to be loud enough to enjoy.  Thankfully you all will have experienced this before I head down there so I will know all the tips and tricks by then.  I'm so lucky =)

Originally Posted by jszy10 

I think we are just going to bring our own iPod player.  We have a hard time justifying paying the amount of money they want for a speaker and cord.  I've heard other people on the forum say they've brought their own and it worked out fine.

#1336 sgray

sgray
            • 116 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 11:22 AM

That's great that you made 75 mark! We are just shy of 75...but I am  grateful that we did make 60 to qualify for one private function. We have a few people staying more than 3 nights but only a handful. I even have a couple of folks staying for 2 nights. Anyhoo...I am so excited that we are this close. I hope I am able to read your review before its time for me to leave. When do you come back? I can't remember...I do recall that you will be right back in Mexico the day of my wedding...

#1337 jszy10

jszy10
              • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:21 PM

I received a Private Events PDF file today that was updated from the last one I received....There are definitely more locations on this one than the previous one I had.  Not sure if you all have this updated version or not!?

Attached Files

#1338 skadow

skadow
                • Banned
                • 1,853 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 01:30 PM

Thanks so much for posting that!

Thanks to the advice of Mr Matt from the Amazing La Luna and Del Sol ..... I am going with the Pandero Terrance..However we also have the Mundaca Inlet saved as well... I want the whole area! lol

I PM'd Matt and he said this area would make for better photos over my original area =)

Will do dinner in the Gabezo, and the cocktail party outside it.

478x301px-LL-cbb01c07_pandero.jpg

#1339 sxcT

sxcT
                  • 1,282 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 02:34 PM

Looks like a great choice!! 

Originally Posted by skadow 

Thanks so much for posting that!

Thanks to the advice of Mr Matt from the Amazing La Luna and Del Sol ..... I am going with the Pandero Terrance..However we also have the Mundaca Inlet saved as well... I want the whole area! lol

I PM'd Matt and he said this area would make for better photos over my original area =)

Will do dinner in the Gabezo, and the cocktail party outside it.

478x301px-LL-cbb01c07_pandero.jpg

#1340 jszy10

jszy10
                    • 1,192 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 03:10 PM

I'm excited to have our cocktail party there!!  My FI and I actually just decided to take away the free cocktail party originally placed between the ceremony and dinner and move it to Thursday night for a welcome cocktail party.  We think this would be more enjoyable for our guests!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users