• VIP Member
  • 10,482 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 08:55 PM

about....?

#12 nikkianddean

nikkianddean
    • 1,881 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:05 PM

I think we all go thru the ups and downs of excitement. When is your wedding? If it's far off maybe that could be a reason you are feeling a bit of a lull....
      http://i264.photobuc....h/IMG_1002.jpg

Mr. & Mrs. C
      February 14, 2009

#13 Martha

Martha
      • VIP Member
      • 3,906 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:21 PM

I've been excited since the day I got engaged. Assuming you are talking about your wedding? ? ?

#14 tlomlad

tlomlad
        • Banned
        • 1,949 posts

Posted 30 June 2008 - 09:57 PM

i def went through those periods but let me tell you i am 3 weeks away and i want to jump out of my skin with excitment i cant wait assuming you are talking about your wedding?

#15 Blisslife

Blisslife
          • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:40 AM

Well. I think you all may be right and add all that to the fact that I am an Event Planner by trade, somehow I just cant get excited about planning "MY" day.

For those of you that may have missed my newbie intro. I am already married to a wonderful man. We have been together for 17 years. 7 married. We are celebrating our 10 year anny by doing it all over again! He proposed again and everything! And the Paris, France Destination wedding was all his idea.
            April 23, 2010. We have the church (The American Church of Paris) and that's about it.....

#16 JennyK

JennyK
            • 3,502 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:56 AM

ahh it's just because it's still far away! Wait until you have a couple months and you're like,"AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

#17 Kelly C

Kelly C
              • 2,051 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 05:50 PM

That makes more sense to me...you have such a wonderful event coming, but its not in reach yet. The closer it gets the more excited you will get.
                Kerrington Danielle was born 6/23/09 12:31 pm 7lbs 14oz.

http://i295.photobuc....e/IMG_9487.jpg

#18 Blisslife

Blisslife
                • 8 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:07 PM

i hope...uuugh...i feel like its far away, but i have so much to do and i cant just run down the street visit a perspective vendor.

#19 aimee!

aimee!
                  • 696 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 10:44 PM

oh it sounds fantastic!!!

i'm already married as well, but we haven't had our "wedding" yet. we did a super quick marriage in January right after i graduated and before we moved in together & are planning the main event for Jan. of 2010. i am kind of feeling the same -- just not super excited about it. i am SO happy being married, and things are going great. i think that may be why i'm not stressed about invites, decorations, or really even my dress... it's almost like "i'm already married, so who cares what shoes i wear". honestly though, i am really hoping the excitement comes to kick me in the butt!

i'm thinking it'll come in time. 2010 seems so far away! best wishes.
                    Wedding & TTD Slideshow (by Sascha Gluck)

#20 Christi

Christi
                    • 1,905 posts

Posted 02 July 2008 - 08:41 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Blisslife
                      Well. I think you all may be right and add all that to the fact that I am an Event Planner by trade, somehow I just cant get excited about planning "MY" day.

For those of you that may have missed my newbie intro. I am already married to a wonderful man. We have been together for 17 years. 7 married. We are celebrating our 10 year anny by doing it all over again! He proposed again and everything! And the Paris, France Destination wedding was all his idea.
                      April 23, 2010. We have the church (The American Church of Paris) and that's about it.....
                      I love Paris...if you need any ideas about things to do, restaurants, tea houses...let me know. My friend works at the Lido and if you are interested, he may be able to give you a group discount...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users