Sign in to follow this  
caitlin

VERY NERVOUS - Dreams WC

I have been emailing Dreams with no response. I read that Delphine, who was my original WC is no longer there. Does anyone know who has taken her spot?

I can understand your nervousness.

Can you call the hotel and ask for the manager?

I know you can get everything worked out. :) Good luck.

I'm sorry your not getting a response that can be so frustrating. i hope the assistant's email that Lucy just gave you works.

I'm sure everything is fine, maybe they switched WCs and the new one is just swamped. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Caitlin I replied to your email, I hope you rcvd it bc I was sending it thru my phone and wasnt sure if it went through. I sent you several emails where you should send all your emails to, I hope someone gets back to you asap. Today I exchanged several emails with Maria so i dont see why she wouldnt reply back to you. keep us posted.

Well I sent a message to weddings1 and to the manager, so hopefully someone will get that one. Thanks for your help Jessica!

Quote:
Originally Posted by caitlin View Post
Well I sent a message to weddings1 and to the manager, so hopefully someone will respond. This is just rediculous! Thanks for your help Jessica!
Hope someone responds soon Caitlin...I know how frustrated you are feeling. I was using the "weddings2" email and the lady just stopped replying, I dont know if she's still there or not but now I use the "weddings1" and she's been very good in replying...keep me posted wink.gif

I am having the same luck with the Occidental. I called there today and freaked out on them and didn't get very far....so I got my sister (MOH) to call back and sort it out....and she did!

She said she just kept asking for the wedding coordinator and was passed back and forth for awhile until she got through....I got an email from them answering my questions 1/2 an hour later.

I would try getting your travel agent to get in touch with the manager maybe....that was going to be my next step....

Good luck!

so we were kind of having the same issue, and finally I got a response back after sending a few follow up emails. the answers were shorter than usual and not as much info as I was looking for, but at least i know that they are getting the email and when the season slows down hopefully we can get more detailed info we are looking for.