Photo

Who has heard from a WC at dreams cancun?/Questions & answers thread

• Please log in to reply
45 replies to this topic

#41 Melissa24

Melissa24
  • 35 posts

Posted 06 July 2008 - 08:43 PM

I too have been waiting days to here back from Caludia. I got an email on 6/26/08 from her telling me my day was open, I sent a responce back within the hour of receiving her message telling her to reserve the date and send me what I need to reserve the date. I got a responce 6 days later telling me my date is now not available and that I can get married the day before, too bad we won't be in the country for 4 business days yet. So now I am not sure if I actually have to be there 4 business days before or not? I am so confused and just want to book my date.

#42 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
    • 2,262 posts

Posted 07 July 2008 - 02:07 PM

I'd check because I get there on the 11th and get married on the 15th thats technically not 4 days but they have allowed me to do it

#43 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
      • 12,151 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 07:24 PM

i am arriving on saturday may 23rd and getting married ON the fourth weekday, thursday may 28th. claudia confirmed that this was ok.

that said, i finally have my wedding date! dreams cancun, may 28, 2009! i'm so excited!
        (see you there, marie!)

#44 SIMBASIM

SIMBASIM
        • 466 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:20 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by mummergirl
          i am arriving on saturday may 23rd and getting married ON the fourth weekday, thursday may 28th. claudia confirmed that this was ok.

that said, i finally have my wedding date! dreams cancun, may 28, 2009! i'm so excited!
          (see you there, marie!)
          Congrats!!! Now don't ya feel better? LOL!

#45 cougs

cougs

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 12,151 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:09 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by SIMBASIM
            Congrats!!! Now don't ya feel better? LOL!
            you have NO idea! haha ... been engaged over a year now, and i can FINALLY have an answer when people ask "have you set a date" or "where are you getting married?!"

next problem to fret over ... the dress!

#46 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
            • 2,262 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 08:44 AM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by mummergirl
              (see you there, marie!)

Yay!! still think you should have stuck with the 14th lol defo see you there for a cocktail or 2 lol we don't leave until the 25th so plenty time to drag you to coco bongos lmao

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users