Aisle runner for Beach gazebo

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#11 ErinB

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 9,504 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 07:26 PM

I did an aisle runner and was happy with it. I originally purchased a colored runner but it was teh wrong color and I didn't have time to get a new one in before we left. I think the runner gave me a tad more stability in my heeled flops.

#12 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 01 July 2008 - 11:15 PM

Yes that was the free set up. I had a choice of 2 flowers I believe...and I just picked those for no reason.

#13 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 08 July 2008 - 09:42 AM

were those fresh flowers used? my plan was to bring my own flowers but use whatever add ins they have to make the arrangement look full ... using mango and ivory calla lillies.....what do you think...

#14 ButlerGirl08

• 382 posts

Posted 09 July 2008 - 07:14 AM

They were real flowers...not sure exactly how fresh they were... I didn't even look at them twice to be honest...don't remember what I did with them on first glance.

#15 msasfraz

• 392 posts

Posted 12 July 2008 - 10:23 PM

okie dokie.......that sounds great.... so since i am using my own stuff i should get alot substitutes for bringing my own things......

#16 Celina

• Banned
            • 2,811 posts

Posted 13 July 2008 - 08:59 AM

Somewhere else there was a post and someone had a pic of lining the aisle with palm fronds and rose petals. It looked really nice. If I can get that at our hotel, I am going to. I e-mailed the WC last week and haven't heard anything.
              "Love is not who you live with...it's who you can't live without"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users