• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#21 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
  • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:23 PM

Tammy, if you would share your photo album with me I would love to see it. You have my email already. We are thinking of doing an album of our engagement pictures for our parents for Christmas this year.

#22 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts
    • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:02 PM

ok sarah and jennifer...it was sent from sharedink so you should have the invite now

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#23 Sarah

Sarah

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 6,996 posts

Posted 12 October 2006 - 10:13 PM

Got it- thanks so much! It is sooo gorgeous:)

#24 KarlaV

KarlaV
      • 171 posts

Posted 15 October 2006 - 12:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by host
        hi karla,

thanks! it was fun and easy to make.

i did made a slideshow of my own...it is really easy...which software are you using?...maybe you can post it to share with other brides.

also, DH's mom is really great at making slideshows, she's a photog so i will let her do it...
        It is a program called ShowIt Web. Check it out and download it from http://www.showitfast.com.

KarlaV
        Karla&Ronnie
        Wedding Slideshow
        Engagement Slideshow
        May 5, 2007Westin Resort and Spa Los CabosCustom Stationery and Wedding Invitations

#25 RSL2010

RSL2010
        • 45 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:10 PM

Tammy - Would you mind sending me the link so I can view your album? I guess I know what I'm going to be doing with all of my free time now that the plannings over! How long did it take you to get your album? I was hoping these could be Christmas gifts for our parents...
          Raina & Henri
          October 28, 2006
          Pueblo Bonito Pacifica

#26 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 08:24 PM

no prob...PM me your email so i can send you an invite...jennifer made them a little easier and less $$ but they aren't 100% customized but a little easier to do..

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
          Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
          Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
          Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
          sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
          Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#27 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
          • 1,430 posts

Posted 05 November 2006 - 10:20 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by host
            post your email and i will send an invitation to view my book via sharedink so you can see how it works...then you can see all the pages...

YES, you can pretty much do whatever you want...i did from 1-9 pixs per page...
            Tammy, I would love to look at your book! Can you send me an invitation?

#28 LCBride2007

LCBride2007

VIP Member

• VIP Member
            • 24,768 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 11:24 AM

I would LOVE to do a scrapbook like this - but I've got a bit of time before the wedding, so I'll have to put this on the back burner. I should probably focus on nailing down the dang date first! I just need to find this thread in about 8 months!

#29 Natalie Z

Natalie Z
              • 1,430 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:44 PM

Tammy, Thanks for the invitation! I loved your book! You look so pretty in it! Did you get a nice book from juan? Or did you just put this together for your main book?

#30 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
                • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 November 2006 - 01:53 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Natalie M
                Tammy, Thanks for the invitation! I loved your book! You look so pretty in it! Did you get a nice book from juan? Or did you just put this together for your main book?

juan gave me hard copies of the photos in a leather photobook but i knew i wanted a coffeetable book. He also does them for an extra fee....but i wanted a project.

Awards and recognition: 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users