#1 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
  • 11,659 posts
  • Wedding Location:Dreams Los Cabos

Posted 18 September 2006 - 11:32 PM

i used software to make the layout here:
Click the image to open in full size.). Also, the day AFTER i placed my order i found out i messed up and he stopped the printing when i begged him and fixed it for me.

here are some pics of the book:

Click the image to open in full size.
Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#2 MSMAZE31

MSMAZE31
  • 176 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 08:15 PM

ok...iam so overwhelmed!! I sent my photographer a few pix to "color correct" for our thank you cards (I know Ia m past the thank you etiquette timeline) and he made the pixtures fuzzy!! grrrr....Tammy do you do this on the side? I tried to fix some pix in photoshop but jeez I feel like I need to take a class. I havene't even started on my photobook yet.

#3 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
    • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:20 PM

hmmm...email me the pics and i can see what i can do...you can email me at tammy@chitchatgirls.com

also, tell me what you want...i don't know much but know how to fool around with things and have photoshop cs2

Founder and Owner of BestDestinationWedding.com  /  Bride & Groom Fly FREE Promotion

Looking for a travel agency that specializes in Destination Weddings-CLICK HERE?  We are an award winning travel agency and you can read our reviews here.

Awards and recognition: 
    Palace Resorts Winner "Top Travel Agent", "Top Homebased Travel Agency" PRO Platinum Agency (Top Award)     |    AMResorts Master Agent & Top Agency  
    Karisma Hotels Diamond Level 5 (highest production), Top 10 Azul Weddings, Top Wedding Coordinator | Wright Travel & Karisma GIVC Benefits
    Travel Impressions Best of the Best Globe Winner    |     Apple Vacations Golden Apple Winner  
    sml_gallery_206696_17612_13451.pnggallery_206696_17572_8409.jpg    sml_gallery_206696_17572_1003.jpg
    Vendor rules are HERE! Please read!  If you are a vendor and looking to advertise your business, please email ads@bestdestinationwedding.com.

#4 TammyB

TammyB
    • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:36 PM

Tammy it looks awesome, did you come up with the layout and everything? I've been trying to decide if I want to scrapebook our wedding album or do something like you did. Was it real expensive?

#5 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
      • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:45 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by TAMMYM
      Tammy it looks awesome, did you come up with the layout and everything? I've been trying to decide if I want to scrapebook our wedding album or do something like you did. Was it real expensive?
      i came up with the layout and the font on the side and stuff...it came to about $160 BUT it is really big and nice...i made smaller one (8 x for grandparents/parents and that was about $60 each.

Awards and recognition: 

#6 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:49 PM

That's not bad at all, I was looking at just the really nice albums for a scrapbook and they run about $140.00 and that's before you start adding everything else into it. WOW, you gave me some food for thought... Did they just work with the file Juan gave you?

#7 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
        • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:50 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TAMMYM
        That's not bad at all, I was looking at just the really nice albums for a scrapbook and they run about $140.00 and that's before you start adding everything else into it. WOW, you gave me some food for thought... Did they just work with the file Juan gave you?
        yes, you need high res pics and juans are perfect...it was awesome because some pages are just 1 giant pic that bleeds to the edges...you can make fancy edges, add sayings...i did one page with alot of small pics...some bigger..so much flexibility!

Awards and recognition: 

#8 TammyB

TammyB
        • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:53 PM

Awesome, hopefully this thread isn't burried to deep by the time I get married and I can find the website you posted.

BTW how many pages do you get?

#9 TammyWright

TammyWright

Admin & Owner

• Administrators
          • 11,659 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 09:58 PM

i think it is up to 60-70 pages but you can use both sides...you can do 100 pages and use thinner paper...i used thick paper so prob have about 60

Awards and recognition: 

#10 TammyB

TammyB
          • 10,630 posts

Posted 06 October 2006 - 10:03 PM

WOW, I just looked at the website and I didn't see the 12 x 12 you did, and it said their books start at 12 pages (but two sided so 24).. Maybe I was looking at something different. OMG I would take me forever to figure out how to fill 60 pages, I'm not doing before shots of the wedding so it'll just be ceremony pics, B & G pics, and misc family pics.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users