Photo

FREE or FOR SALE: All My Wedding Extras

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#81 Cherielee

Cherielee
  • 160 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 11:25 AM

hey...just wondering if you have seen any of my requests? from previous emails and if i am rushing you...sorry in advance...lol...thanks for everything!!

#82 Cherielee

Cherielee
    • 160 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 12:59 PM

i would be interested in your TTD dress as well...thanks

#83 Minde

Minde
      • 55 posts

Posted 17 July 2008 - 06:07 PM

Ok, can you save me an hour of reading and tell us if anything is left?

#84 foxytv

foxytv
        • VIP Member
        • 7,740 posts

Posted 18 July 2008 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Cherielee
          hey...just wondering if you have seen any of my requests? from previous emails and if i am rushing you...sorry in advance...lol...thanks for everything!!
          No problem! I'm getting caught up on things today ... finally!

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Minde
          Ok, can you save me an hour of reading and tell us if anything is left?
          Sure, once I get caught up, which I'm working on today! :-)

#85 MeikaMon

MeikaMon
          • 23 posts

Posted 19 July 2008 - 08:34 AM

Tami I hope you are feeling better since you are off your crutches. Can you please tell me where you purchased your parasols from? I looked on Oriental trading and I don't see the one you bought...
            Beaches Negril Resort and Spa
            October 11, 2008
            Our Website: DerrickandShameikahttp://tickers.Ticke....0bfa/event.png

#86 foxytv

foxytv
            • VIP Member
            • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:52 PM

OKAY Ladies ... I have updated the beginning of this thread with what has been spoken for so far. If it doesn't say SOLD next to it, then it's still up for grabs, so let me know what you are interested in. First come, first serve. I had a few people change their minds b/c it took me so long to get things mailed out b/c of the foot. I'm off the crutches now and hobbling on just the orthopedic boot for 8-10 weeks now, so I'm doing great!

#87 MarieSam

MarieSam
              • VIP Member
              • 2,336 posts
                • LocationSouthern California

Posted 21 July 2008 - 04:59 PM

Hey Tami, good to hear you're movin around!! Can you let me know how much for the tanks and and panties ~ I'd love these if they're not spoken for!!!!

Thank you!!

#88 foxytv

foxytv
                • VIP Member
                • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:05 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by msam007562
                  Hey Tami, good to hear you're movin around!! Can you let me know how much for the tanks and and panties ~ I'd love these if they're not spoken for!!!!

Thank you!!
                  I have both tanks available, as well as an extra pair of panties not posted yet (just found 'em and haven't taken a pic yet). They are blue VS hot pants (like the ones pictured, but they say "I DO" on the butt in sparkly silver with a sparkly e-ring on it as well. Those are also a Medium. I'll sell all 4 (2 tanks and 2 panties) for $30 and that would include shipping.

#89 foxytv

foxytv
                  • VIP Member
                  • 7,740 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 05:09 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Cherielee
                    I've double-checked my PM's and don't see any from you?? hhmmm ... that's not to say I didn't delete it by mistake. Besides the TTD dress, what else might you be interested in?

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MeikaMon
                    Tami I hope you are feeling better since you are off your crutches. Can you please tell me where you purchased your parasols from? I looked on Oriental trading and I don't see the one you bought...
                    They are just the plain white parasols from Oriental Trading. They had been sold out I think but are supposedly back in stock now... although I just searched the website for you and didn't find them. hhhmmmm.... If I can find them, I'll post a link again.

#90 Minde

Minde
                    • 55 posts

Posted 21 July 2008 - 06:12 PM

I would love to have the fans and the ring bearer shells. PM with and amount and I will reply with an address!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users