Photo

It's 2:00am...at the airport hotel...can't sleep!!!

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 05:02 AM

I layed in bed and tried to sleep for almost 3 hours and couldn't quiet my mind....so here I am downstairs in the hotel lobby on the internet in my PJs....nice

Andy kicked me out of the room because I was tossing and turning like a mad woman, so I went to the hotel gym and walked on the treadmill....in my flip flops...watched tv....now what the heck do I do for the next 2 hours!!! I'm losing it

We catch the 4:45am shuttle to the airport, so I'll go shower in about an hour, so meanwhile here I am so say hello if you are awake too!

#2 shellb

shellb
    • 533 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:03 AM

I'd be the same way. So excited for the big day, except I'd probably be showered & ready sitting waiting for the shuttle bags and all. Funny how most guys can sleep anytime.

You're gonna have a perfect wedding! I am thinking right about now as I read this you are at the airport about to board the plane. Best of luck and safe trip! Can't wait to see the pics!

#3 CJEB

CJEB
      • 182 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:36 AM

aw bless, I'd be the same. Good luck

#4 Karen

Karen
        • 1,308 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 07:43 AM

Your day will be beautiful. Get some sleep on the beach!
          <center><embed src="http://www.widdlytin...nancyticker.swf" FlashVars="t1=Baby Lambert is on the way&b=7&c=0xCC00CC&f=5&y=2010&m=4&d=14" quality="high" wmode="transparent" width="430" height="115" name="Pregnancy Ticker" align="middle"...

#5 lucy106

lucy106
          • 2,880 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 08:17 AM

Amy you are too cute!! I cant blame you at all!! I hope you get some rest on the plane and then on the sunny warm beach!! Have a wonderful trip and fabulous wedding!

#6 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
            • Moderators
            • 25,218 posts
            • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
            • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

girls, amy just texted me, she and andy are at the gate waiting to board :) i was going to get out there to meet her but i have to start a special project, today of all the days! i'm monitoring her flight from a remote computer, to make sure they get on ok :)

had to jump on BDW to let you all know :) i'll report back when i see them onboard!

#7 Carolyn

Carolyn
            • 1,235 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:05 AM

good luck on getting your sleep.

#8 ACDCDCAC

ACDCDCAC
              • Moderators
              • 25,218 posts
              • Wedding Location:Santa Maria Bay Beach, Cabo San Lucas, BCS, Mexico
              • LocationSeattle

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:52 AM

yay! they are on board and the flight departed 7 min ahead of schedule :)
              they make a stop, then on to cabo! yay!

anyone else SUPER jealous right now??

#9 alex

alex
              • 1,139 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 09:55 AM

Um yep, I sure am super jealous!!!
                I hope everything is perfect for them!

#10 kevsgirl

kevsgirl
                • 1,209 posts

Posted 22 June 2008 - 10:04 AM

That's so awesome! I can't believe they're off. :) This month is just flying by and so many weddings too!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users