A Plea for Help *Please Read***UPDATED 7/27**

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 boscobel

boscobel
  • VIP Member
  • 24,213 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:46 PM

OMG just saw the pictures and she is just precious. I want her, I want her, I want her! I hope she is doing well. I love puppies (I wish Matt did too!!!)

#22 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
    • VIP Member
    • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 01:50 PM

OK, I just donated. I wasn't sure where to put my name and BDW info so I did it in the space marked "Special details for the seller" or something like that... Hopefully that worked.

~ Jaime & Martin ~
      "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#23 TammyB

TammyB
      • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:09 PM

Thanks Jamie, yes that spot will work fine for your name and BDW info.

#24 jajajaja

jajajaja
        • VIP Member
        • 9,794 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:26 PM

I donated what I can. She is a doll. I hope the surgery can make her all better. :) Who can't love that face?
          Happily married since 2008

#25 JaimeLynne

JaimeLynne
          • VIP Member
          • 4,791 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:30 PM

Also, I just posted a bulletin about this on Myspace. I can't stop thinking about this poor little girl. I really hope she gets the help that she needs...

Tammy, what is her prognosis? If the funds are raised does the surgery look promising?

~ Jaime & Martin ~
            "Rain or Swine! 2-0-0-9"

We had 24 people attend our wedding in Las Caletas, Mexico on May 24th, 2009!

We all stayed at The Marriott in P.V., and Honeymooned at The Royal Plantation in Ochos Rios, Jamaica!

#26 KatyKo

KatyKo
            • 851 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:32 PM

Thank you for posting this. She is so sweet. I donated to the site and listed under the "instructions to the seller" my name and BDW. Good luck with everything, I will keep her and you in my prayers!

#27 TammyB

TammyB
              • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 02:54 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by JaimeLynne
                Tammy, what is her prognosis? If the funds are raised does the surgery look promising?
                I'm still waiting on an update, but I will post once I hear something. Actually about a year ago we had a samilar situation with an older pup (around 8 months old) She actually had the surgery and made a full recovery, the only thing the forever home needed to do is whip the bum every time they went potty (with a baby wipe) I guess they are more prone to an infection if not properly cleaned. But over all she is doing awesome.

#28 JulieG

JulieG
                • VIP Member
                • 8,323 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:18 PM

Tammy I donated, but it would not let me put in any info, so I could not say why I was donating or my name or anything. I think its because I did it through paypal. Strange. What now, will they know what its for?

#29 TammyB

TammyB
                  • 10,630 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

I already sent the founder of the rescue group an email and told her I made this post. Regardless if you posted the name and forum, I''m sure all the money will be used for this little girll right now, since we don't have any other major medical issues with any of our other fosters.

#30 monicaswave

monicaswave
                    • 450 posts

Posted 19 June 2008 - 03:32 PM

I also did a small donation. I love animals and it broke my heart. Please update us as soon as hear something

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users