• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#8371 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
  • 239 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
    Amanda - You know what would be easiest, let me just send you both my postcards (thanks for booking & thanks for RSVPing) in the mail & I'll send you our brochure I sent out the week before the wedding with packing lists etc.

You're right! Happy Wedding Day Meghan!!!

Thanks. That would be awesome! I'll PM you my address. Thanks so much!
    Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#8372 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
    • 239 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:05 PM

Hey ladies...don't foget to vote for Meredith this month. She's one of our own and I would be very proud if she one. Is that weird?
      Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#8373 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by amandamarieb
        Hey ladies...don't foget to vote for Meredith this month. She's one of our own and I would be very proud if she one. Is that weird?
        Not at all! I nominated her and voted this morning!
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#8374 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
        • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:10 PM

Thanks for the reminder... doing it now!

#8375 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
          • 747 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:14 PM

Quick question...it seems that a lot of you had a ton of guests and went all out with huge reception and extras....did any of you have less than 15 people and just do the basic reception dinner included in the packages? If I wanted the whole big wedding..i probably would have stayed home (and actually already did that the 1st time I got married). Is it just as nice to have the small dinner? I don't want to appear cheap to the guests that actually DO spend the money and the time coming with us...but I can't really see getting a DJ and a dance floor with smoke machine and flashing lights for me, my FI, my mom..his parents and 2 of my friends.....
            Thoughts and Opinions? Thanx :)

#8376 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
            • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:17 PM

Nicole had a small, intimate wedding and dinner included and had an amazing time, I'm sure she'd help you out!

#8377 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by msmarmar123
                Quick question...it seems that a lot of you had a ton of guests and went all out with huge reception and extras....did any of you have less than 15 people and just do the basic reception dinner included in the packages? If I wanted the whole big wedding..i probably would have stayed home (and actually already did that the 1st time I got married). Is it just as nice to have the small dinner? I don't want to appear cheap to the guests that actually DO spend the money and the time coming with us...but I can't really see getting a DJ and a dance floor with smoke machine and flashing lights for me, my FI, my mom..his parents and 2 of my friends.....
                Thoughts and Opinions? Thanx :)
                I think that would be lovely! I have a large group but I am not concentrating so much on the "wedding" stuff and more on making sure we have a kick ass vacation. I think a nice dinner with a small party has great potential. I actually am really concentrating a large portion of my budget on my Out of Town Bags instead of the reception. Maybe you can make those really special and give them out? Just a thought
                Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#8378 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                • 747 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:20 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Nicole had a small, intimate wedding and dinner included and had an amazing time, I'm sure she'd help you out!
                  Thanx :) I'll definitely talk to her about it...The pics in your siggy are so cute...can't wait to see what you post next.

#8379 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:21 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by msmarmar123
                    Thanx :) I'll definitely talk to her about it...The pics in your siggy are so cute...can't wait to see what you post next.
                    Thank you! I change my mind on what should be there often, ahah!

#8380 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
                    • 747 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 08:35 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
                      I think that would be lovely! I have a large group but I am not concentrating so much on the "wedding" stuff and more on making sure we have a kick ass vacation. I think a nice dinner with a small party has great potential. I actually am really concentrating a large portion of my budget on my Out of Town Bags instead of the reception. Maybe you can make those really special and give them out? Just a thought
                      I am already taking notes and making lists for OOT/welcome bags...
                      Most of our budget is actually going for our stay (14 days) but I want to show how much we appreciate everyone for being there for us. I'm hoping that along with the "normal" stuff for the bags...I can add some personal touches and some meaningful things for each individual (not necessarily expensive..but more creative) Sad part is..I am not too creative..so it's a good thing I have such a long time to plan and find things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users