• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#8301 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
  • 239 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:23 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by KittenHeart
    Hi ladies! Alright, I successfully got my Vegas Ceremony video onto YouTube!

Please let me know if you'd like to see it and don't share it, I put up there for you girls and some friends and family to see, hope you like it!

The moment of laughter and ring confusion in the middle is this... BM had both rings, MOH was freaking out because she didn't have ring so when I turned to hand over my flowers, she is laughing and red and pulls off her engagement/wedding band and hands it to me and I'm like what are you doing? She goes "I don't have his ring!!!" Good times :)
    I want to see it!
    Lemme look and see...I think I may!
    Thanks! Thanks! Thanks!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by thefuturemrslutz
    I hope these 3 pictures are not "too blank" for you. There are no chairs, but I think you could plug in the chairs maybe. Hope this helps! Just right-click on each picture and you can save them to your computer and make adjustments.
    Here is another one!

Nicole - I know how you feel! I would call you oldie but a goodie?
    Thanks Amanda! I got your message and cleaned out my inbox, thanks for the heads,up!
    But of course!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by amybermuda
    I am sending my good weather thoughts to you Meghan!!!!
    Ditto. I was watching coverage of the hurricane (don't worry TX bound not Mexico) on CNN tonight and told FI...oh no! I hope that Meghan's wedding doesn't get rained on. You'll be fine and it will be amazing. I just know it. :)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by gingerlover36
    Hey Ladies. So I too will no longer (98% sure) be an AB bride. I am soo fed up right now. They can't give my TA projected completion date so I am pretty much going to pull the 38 rooms we had booked. Grr.

And my TA just suggested Beaches Turks & Caicos...no offense but why in the world would she suggest that 300+ room resort with Sesame Street characters everywhere?! Its actually comical. I don't get how she would think that me saying I love AB's intimacy that BTC would be a plausible suggestion!
    WTH? So sorry about that? Why not another Azul location?
    Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#8302 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
    • 1,029 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 07:37 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by LMMDC
      Hi ladies. New to the site and have loved reading through all of your messages! My FI and I are seriously considering AS for our July 2011 DW. We are still finalizing the date and working through details but I will post as I know more. Best wishes to all who have upcoming weddings.
      Welcome!!!!!! These ladies are the best and super helpful!
      Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#8303 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:14 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by TLGnhci
        Hi girls,

Still too new to really understand the posting system on here, but was wondering if anyone would be willing to share with me your costs related with this resort? I read a few posts that have said this resort is pricey

My email is tishagardiner@aol.com. Thanks so much!!
        This is really tough to answer as we all have different weddings that range from super simple to super extravagant. I'm PMing you now.
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#8304 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
        • 821 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:12 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by KittenHeart
          Thanks Maggie! My actually wedding ceremony I cried the entire time as you can see from the photos so it was nice to actually be able to relax and laugh and enjoy the mistakes and cheers this time, felt amazing!

Yeah no one was offended that we did this... we also had hardly any family, 95% friends!
          OMG!!! Everything was PERFECT!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your pictures and your video!!!!!! You looked beautiful...and everything was just out of a movie. Does Chris know of anyone in Vegas that will take pictures of us?!?!? That would be sooo awesome!! We are trying to think of "theme" for us to dress up as now.

#8305 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
          • 747 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:25 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by taylorwd

You win as the first 2012 bride I think!

I never Win anything...yea :) I'm an early planner...I like looking at all the options and obsessing until I find what I love. Plus...maybe once other 2012 brides show up..I can actually help them out!

#8306 msmarmar123

msmarmar123
            • 747 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:26 AM

And I got the "quote" thing right....how sad that that actually makes me feel a litte bit accomplished today :)

#8307 dirtymartini

dirtymartini
              • 67 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 10:33 AM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by amandamarieb
                FI and his groomsmen got a great calvin klien khaki linen suit from Mens Warehouse. They are on sale right now too! Good luck
                That's exactly what we ended up doing! The Calvin Klein suit is exactly what we were picturing!

#8308 taylorwd

taylorwd
                • 932 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:03 AM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Afrommert
                  OHH my, thats alot of celebrating, fun stuff, you go girl!
                  My birthday was 2 weeks after my AHR and Omg= I didn't want to celebrate.. I was soooo over celebrating myself lol, and I honestly felt ppl were over me too LOL..
                  LOL my birthday was a week before my AHR and I didn't want to do ANYTHING! I was so planned out. We ended up doing a quiet dinner with just 3 of us but honestly I could have just stayed home on the couch!

#8309 Boam2be

Boam2be
                  • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 11:41 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by LMMDC
                    Hi ladies. New to the site and have loved reading through all of your messages! My FI and I are seriously considering AS for our July 2011 DW. We are still finalizing the date and working through details but I will post as I know more. Best wishes to all who have upcoming weddings.
                    The forum is great and has been the best source of info. In helping me choose my DW. Congrats on your engagement.

#8310 Boam2be

Boam2be
                    • 7 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 12:05 PM

Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how long it takes to get your wedding day confirmed?

Mines been over a week, and im starting to worry. Do they take a while as my FI thinks im over reacting?

Kittenheart, sounds like you had a great time in Vegas. Im so happy for you.

Meghan, i have my fingers and toes crossed for you that your wedding day, will be everything you dreamt it would be. Im sure the rain will dissappear for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users