• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#821 jennrenn23

jennrenn23
  • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by cowman1999
    We are wanting to just do a symbolic wedding at the Sensatori. How many days early must we arrive for that and do we still have to book a package since it's not legal?
    Hi there.
    For a symbolic wedding no time to arrive but you have to book a package. If it is just the two of you, you might be eligible for a Vows Renewal Package, even if this is your *real* wedding for 2 people traveling alone. Otherwise, you have to book a package.

Jennifer

#822 cowman1999

cowman1999
    • 107 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:19 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by jennrenn23
      Hi there.
      For a symbolic wedding no time to arrive but you have to book a package. If it is just the two of you, you might be eligible for a Vows Renewal Package, even if this is your *real* wedding for 2 people traveling alone. Otherwise, you have to book a package.

Jennifer
      Thanks. How was the trip/wedding? Do you have any pics or a review?

#823 jennrenn23

jennrenn23
      • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:22 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Polina
        Is anyone using the videographer from Claudia's photo (it's her husbands company)? We booked him for our date but he didnt require a deposit or a contract, I'm wondering if this is common practice for them and I'm supposed to contact Lomas to figure all that out.
        I used Erik Rodriguez for photography and a videographer from Claudia's husband's company, Miguel Cantarell. Claudia sent me a link from paypay to pay a $200 deposit for both services. Her email is info@claudiaphoto.com. she can probably help even if you are only using the video services from Miguel. She should send you an email saying you are confirmed.

#824 jennrenn23

jennrenn23
        • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 04:23 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by cowman1999
          Thanks. How was the trip/wedding? Do you have any pics or a review?
          It was great and i am working on that right now! I will post a looong review on TripAdvisor about the resort and I will post on the wedding here. I am uploading my camera now. We just got home last night.

Jennifer

#825 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
          • 268 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:00 PM

That is so exciting that you had your wedding already!! I can't wait to see the pics!!! How was everything I can't wait to see the resort in person!! Did you do the beach wedding or the sky wedding??

#826 jiffer

jiffer
            • 17 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:27 PM

I am really looking forward to your pics also.

Has anyone else notice that on the Azuls Sensatori website they still mention having beach waiters? What gives?

#827 mexicanbridewithquestions

mexicanbridewithquestions
              • 149 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:30 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by jennrenn23
                It was great and i am working on that right now! I will post a looong review on TripAdvisor about the resort and I will post on the wedding here. I am uploading my camera now. We just got home last night.

Jennifer
                Jennifer, can't wait to read about your review on your wedding. Please post a link on this thread when you get a chance.

#828 jennrenn23

jennrenn23
                • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:53 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#829 Tracy_S

Tracy_S
                  • 268 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:53 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by 27 desses
                    Does anyone know the reason behind them not wanting us to use Del Sol as the photographers?
                    I actually contacted them as well and asked for their pricing and they told me that they do not deal with Karisma hotels simply because of the fee they place on their brides. The 500 dollars they don't agree with.. so I think for reasons on policies, that would be my understanding as to why they don't use them or refuse to work at a Karisma hotel. Hope that helped!

#830 jennrenn23

jennrenn23
                    • 31 posts

Posted 10 November 2008 - 05:54 PM

SORRY computer acting crazy....just deleted my review CRAP....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users