• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#8001 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
  • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:03 PM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by jazz04
    Where did you all see where vista prints have std 100 free. I didn't see that on their website.
    Sign up to receive VistaPrint specials and coupons... just know you'll get almost one a day but there is where you find all the coupons.

#8002 lolo

lolo
    • 187 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:10 PM

Click the image to open in full size.

#8003 lolo

lolo
      • 187 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:15 PM

sorry guys I have no idea why the pics are soooooo big ??

#8004 beaz2be

beaz2be
        • 256 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:25 PM

Quote:
          Does anyone have a wedding page that you have created that I could look at. I know there are free sites but need some suggestions.
          our wedding website is
          sorry guys I have no idea why the pics are soooooo big ??
          Great pics. You are beautiful! And I love the blue!! So calm and tropical

#8005 beaz2be

beaz2be
          • 256 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 10:26 PM

strange, I typed in the actual URL address and the webpage title showed up!

#8006 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
            • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:01 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by beaz2be
              our wedding website is Jason & Kelsey have decided on forever, and forever starts May 27, 2011 | Welcome | kelseyandjason

momentville has free sites and is easy to use

Great pics. You are beautiful! And I love the blue!! So calm and tropical
              Love the website! Good Job!! I started one on the KNOT but I don't like it. So I may scrap that and move to something new
              Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#8007 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr
                So, I'm gonna try this again.

These are the centerpieces my mom and I have been working on. Let me know what you think. Putting it in a Word doc was the only way I could make them fit.

Attachment 5147
                They LOOK Awesome!!!
                Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#8008 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:07 PM

Lolo!!! Long time girl! Glad to hear back from you and see some pix, they look great and your BD pix are HOTTTTT!!!

Here are a few links to my photos... some my photographer put up on his blog and then about 50 on a private link:

Azul Sensatori Wedding and TTD with Amy and Daylen | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog

Amy + Daylen 2010

#8009 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 15 June 2010 - 11:08 PM

Lolo!!! Long time girl! Glad to hear back from you and see some pix, they look great and your BD pix are HOTTTTT!!!

Here are a few links to my photos... some my photographer put up on his blog and then about 50 on a private link:

Azul Sensatori Wedding and TTD with Amy and Daylen | Chris Schmitt Photography Blog

Amy + Daylen 2010

#8010 taylorwd

taylorwd
                    • 932 posts

Posted 16 June 2010 - 12:43 AM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by dstinationdrmr
                      I had been meaning to ask you guys if the resort had the cocktail umbrellas. From this, I'm assuming you brought your own?
                      Yup, I brought 'em. AB didn't have any but I can't speak for AS.

Quote:
                      Does anyone have a wedding page that you have created that I could look at. I know there are free sites but need some suggestions.
                      Ours isn't free but it's a really great site. A friend turned me on to it when she had her wedding and for me personally, I like the customization and cleaner looks they offer more than some of the other ones we looked at.

Wedding Website Free Trial - Custom Wedding Websites | WeddingWindow.com

I'll be happy to send you the link to ours, just PM me.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users