Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#7591 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
  • 264 posts

Posted 31 May 2010 - 11:01 PM

Le Chique..... really hound your personal concierge about getting reservations as soon as you get there. We actually ate there twice and it was great both times. Make sure you make clear that you want to eat there and not having a reservation is out of the question.

#7592 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 11:32 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by MrsVaughn2B
      Amy,
      LOL! I thought the light was the best for putting on makeup in the tub. I am glad you liked the photos. I start looking at them and then I get overwhelmed and quit. We are actually being featured in local magazine called KC Weddings as their destination wedding feature. We are very excited!!

I just wrote a review on wedding wire for Sharon and I am going to write one on here too. The more good things to say the better.
      Andrea that's amazing!!! How very exciting to have your wedding featured in a local magazine, congrats!

#7593 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:50 PM

OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 rightLOL
        Question for you ladies; I have had 2 WC's contact me from AS
        Tiffany Borowsky and C©cile Alix. Did anyone have good experiences with one or both?
        Thanks ladies! I would be Lost without you guys!
        Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#7594 daniepps

daniepps
        • 304 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 12:58 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by MaggieandJay
          OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 rightLOL
          Tiffany Borowsky and C©cile Alix. Did anyone have good experiences with one or both?
          I have Tiffany and I know a lot of people have had problems with her but I can honestly say I haven't. I'm just sure to ask specific questions (bullets and numbers work) and she answers them with no problem. I haven't gotten any conflicting information. At one time her response time was rather slow but I think they've gotten some help so she usually replies within 24 hours.

#7595 suzannepdc

suzannepdc
          • 45 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:23 PM

Quote:
            I didn't have any problems with Tiffany until the very end of the process when we were about to pay the balance. I am still not sure if it was her or the resort who caused the problem, but I also don't think she pays enough attention to detail sometimes. I had been to the resort on a site visit and was pretty laid back about what I wanted, so working with her was easy since I just sent over my sheet. But I had to have my TA contact her directly so we'd get a contract that was signed by her (was told that they don't do that since it's just a list of their policies, um, no, you will sign it) and then the issue with our reception location - but again, not sure if it was her, or the powers that be that she reports to.

#7596 taylorwd

taylorwd
            • 932 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:41 PM

Quote:
              I am one of those mentioned that had a terrible time with Tiffany. From the very beginning I thought she was slow to answer and was terrible with the answers she gave. I tried bullets and numbering and she still would miss my questions. She didn't know AB very well which was frustrating for planning reasons. And then there was a big fiasco at the end which was a combination of her fault and the resort's.

#7597 taylorwd

taylorwd
              • 932 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:42 PM

Andrea, that's awesome!!!! Congrats to you being featured!!!

Amy, sooooooooo how was the AHR?

#7598 meghan

meghan
                • 832 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 01:56 PM

Quote:
                  OK Ladies, I got my budget and things are looking good. My grandparents really want us to move the wedding from 2012 to 2011 and it looks like I may be able to swing it budget wise on my end so now I am waiting on my FI family to be cool with it. Then I can talk to the WC at Azul Sensatori and see what dates in May of 2011 are open. YIKES! I am an event planner so it's not like I can't get everything I was planning to do over 2 years done in 1 right
                  I didn't have any problems with Tiffany until the very end of the process when we were about to pay the balance. I am still not sure if it was her or the resort who caused the problem, but I also don't think she pays enough attention to detail sometimes. I had been to the resort on a site visit and was pretty laid back about what I wanted, so working with her was easy since I just sent over my sheet. But I had to have my TA contact her directly so we'd get a contract that was signed by her (was told that they don't do that since it's just a list of their policies, um, no, you will sign it) and then the issue with our reception location - but again, not sure if it was her, or the powers that be that she reports to.
                  When did you have to pay your final balance? I am a month out today and I thought I would have had to pay by now...

#7599 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:11 PM

Wendy - My AHR was lovely! It was beautifully decorated and we all had a blast :)

Meghan - 1 month from today!!! Wooo hoo!

I didn't end up paying until like 2 weeks out, due to their own issues.

#7600 taylorwd

taylorwd
                    • 932 posts

Posted 01 June 2010 - 04:15 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by meghan
                      When did you have to pay your final balance? I am a month out today and I thought I would have had to pay by now...
                      Wooohoooo one month!!!!!!!

My due date came and went and I had to ask about making the final payment. They didn't come to me. But then because of the big fiasco with the reception location, along with working out some other details, we didn't end up paying until about 10 days prior. They were very easy going about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users