Christa, congrats on the pregnancy!!! That is exciting, and please keep us posted!!
Wendy, I hope you are having the most fabulous week EVER!! Can't wait to hear all about it when you come back!!
Katie, way to stay optimistic! Sending good thoughts your way and I'm sure all the ash will clear up!!
Okay, my to-do list from like three weeks ago:
| Renee's To-Do List |
1. Figure out this dang cake topper: DONE! I found a personalized cake topper on Etsy, and it is being made as we speak, woohoo!
2. Set up appointment for alterations DONE! My dress is being altered and will be ready in three weeks
3. Lose 2 pounds not done
4. Make final payment to Tiffany DONE! the wedding is paid for, woohoo!!
5. Take first dance lesson with FI not done
6. Figure out music selection for dinner started this...
7. Start making plans for AHR (I am drawing a blank on this one right now...) not done, still drawing a blank
8. Get flower girl dress ordered DONE! the flower girl's mom bought a dress last week--was originally an Easter dress, but I think it will be perfect!
9. Decorate fans and bubbles for the ceremony with ribbonsthe fans are decorated! I have the ribbons for the bubbles, I just haven't tied them on yet
10. Get bridesmaid's dress altered if necessary not done--really need to get this done ASAP
1. Lose two more pounds!
2. Tie ribbons on bubbles
3. Finish programs for ceremony
4. Finish menus for reception
5. Make labels for playing cards
6. Work on music selection for ceremony and reception
This past weekend was wedding central! I printed off and made labels for all my first aid kits, and have made labels for the chapstick & playing cards for the OOT bags. My mom and I got all the OOT bag contents organized, and am just waiting on: the stadium cups (they are being delivered this week!), decorating chapsticks & playing cards, and still need to buy puzzle books, the medicine for if you get sick down there (can't think of the name right now!) and aloe vera (any recommendations on where to get this? I am having a hard time tracking some down...).
These past few months have been rough. I'm not trying to sound selfish in any way, but with one of my BM's fiance's passing away, and my other BM just informed me she is getting a divorce, I have felt so guilty about being happy for my own wedding. I just wasn't feeling excited about it, but my mom has been keeping me pumped about it. Both of my BM have tried to help, but I feel too guilty to talk about my wedding with them. That is why you girls are here, lol.