| Originally Posted by renee1811 |
I have downloaded the symbolic ceremony script that AmyB posted a few months ago, and after reading through it, it is NOT be and FI at all....can we do our own script, since it's just going to be symbolic? And will the minister still perform it?
Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:33 PM
Posted 23 March 2010 - 02:36 PM
Posted 23 March 2010 - 03:10 PM
| Originally Posted by taylorwd |
I never even got the symbolic script from the Karisma WC. Didn't know there was one! We're completely doing it from scratch.
Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:24 PM
| Originally Posted by KittenHeart |
I thought I'd try to end today on a positive note instead of all Debbie Downer on you guys
I got my proof pix for my real touch flowers:
Yellow pin on corsages for my aunts and whatnot, green orchid bouts for the boys and uncles:
Bridesmaids bouquet, orchids and fuschia tulips:
My bridal bouquet is the upper right hand bouquet:
My centerpiece stems that will be submerged in water with a floating candle atop:
Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:32 PM
| Originally Posted by daliax22 |
I was just wondering if any of you are planning a Sensatori wedding closer to the end of 2010? Please let me know, send a private message if you prefer.....I need some help. Thanks!
Posted 23 March 2010 - 05:44 PM
1. Work Out - Kicking asses and taking names! I've had a ton of compliments from people noticing I've lost weight and crazy visible body changes!! It's keeping me on top of my game!
2. Work on web site - In progress
3. Wait for invitations, patiently of course...Literally this is in my FI's hands right now and I'm not too pleased. (I got another "revised copy" today - How many more "revisions" could possibly be needed He's making this a little more difficult than it needs to be and dragging his feet.
4. Start finding stuff for OOT bags - Shopping trip starts on Thursday! Target here I come!
5. Start my shopping list for US shopping trip at the end of the month. In Progress
Not my list from last week but done:
Booked the Catamaran Excursion! Woo Hoo!!
New to do's:
1. Work out - P90X & Gym
2. Work on website
3. Invitations... wait AGAIN... Patiently...
4. OOT Bags
5. Continue shopping list
6. Find TTD
7. Find Luggage Tags
8. SHOP TIL I DROP!!
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:37 PM
I'm so excited to share them, but at this point all I have is online access. And well, that would give access to all the pictures and well, I'm topless in a lot of them. LOL. Though to be honest those are my favorites! I should have the CD with all the pictures very soon and I'll be sure to share with you ladies.
I just wanted to give a little shout out to myself!!
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:41 PM
| Originally Posted by taylorwd |
I'm very proud of myself as I got a LOT done!!
Taylorwd's To Do's:
1. Put together Day Of Emergency Kit--DONE
2. Decide on guest book--DONE
3. Finish writing ceremony--FI and I don't have any time together to do this
4. Find something blue! (shoe decor most likely)--DONE! It's the cutest little blue seahorse charm that I'm going to hang from my sandal strap
5. Purchase sand art for the kids--DONE
6. Purchase sand ceremony supplies--bought the frame but still need sand
7. Decorate flower girl basket--DONE
8. Purchase hair accessories--DONE
9. Find maracas--DONE
10. Finish menu/drink cards--they're printed but not assembled
11. Put together grandparents' photos in frames--no, but I bought the frames!
12. Reception playlist--1/2 DONE
13. Get paperwork together for onsite meeting
14. Get a marriage license!--DONE
15. Have a rockin' BD shoot!!--DONE
16. Mailed AHR invites
17. Finished Itineraries/programs
18. Bought new bracelet for wedding day since I ruined mine while trying to clean it
19. Scheduled my final beauty treatments
Taylorwd's new To Do's!
1. Finish writing the ceremony
2. Assemble Menu/Drink cards
3. Assemble frames for grandparents' pictures
4. Finish reception playlist
5. Get paperwork together for onsite meeting
6. Pick up dress on Saturday!
7. Get married on April 1st!
8. Decide on sand for sand ceremony
Posted 23 March 2010 - 07:48 PM
| Originally Posted by ~Crista-Lee~ |
Taylor, are you planning on doing the sand ceremony directly into the photo frame?
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users