| Originally Posted by amyc |
Thanks for the TA recommendation!
Here's the review I read about the DJ but keep in mind this is for the Azul Beach resort...I'm not sure if they will use the same vendors for weddings at Azul Sensatori.
I completely agree about food and music making the wedding. My fiancee and I were at a beautiful wedding for one of his co-workers recently. Everything was top notch but the DJ was HORRIBLE so hardly anyone danced and most people left early. I never thought it made a big difference until I went to that wedding.
There are a lot of unknowns which I think makes everyone nervous but my friend brought up a good point tonight when we were talking about it at dinner. There are going to be unknowns with any resort...you never know when management might change, or the WC changes, or policies change. It sounds like a lot of people are experiencing similar issues getting answers from the WCs at the other resorts too.
I'm seriously considering taking a trip down to the resort right after they open...I think it will be worth it to just set my mind at ease. I never imagined I would get so stressed out over my wedding...my face is breaking out like crazy!!!
Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!
Posted 08 July 2008 - 11:22 PM
Posted 09 July 2008 - 11:27 AM
Please let us know when you hear back from Nancy. I sent Fabio the same email yesterday, I will let you know once I get an answer.
Posted 10 July 2008 - 06:37 PM
Nancy didn't specify - and its not on their site what are the other ceremony and reception venue options. Has anyone gotten that info?
Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:23 AM
- Cocktail area with tables and umbrellas
- Ceremony location overlooking the Caribbean
- Lounge area with modular seating
* Signature SKY deck uniforms with white glove service
* SKY welcome cocktail served to all guests upon arrival
* SKY deck cold towel service for each guest during ceremony
* SKY deck fans placed on each seat
* Personalized printed ceremony program with SKY deck photo
* SKY webcam service featuring live internet broadcast of the ceremony
* Professional services of an onsite wedding coordinator
* Souvenir silver photo frame for the bride and groom
*The SKY Wedding Package is available as an add-on to the Free, Silver or Gold Wedding Package only. Location has a maximum capacity of 80 people and is only accessible by elevator and then one flight of stairs
Wow, I also agree that is a hefty fee for a ceremony. Hopefully you will find out more information. I doubt we'll truly know venue options until one of us does a site visit or gets married there!
Posted 11 July 2008 - 10:31 AM
1) Since we are not having a legal ceremony, just symbolic, could our Non-Denominational Minister perform the ceremony in English? Yes, All Symbolic ceremonies are performed in English. Yay
2) Do we give the DJ our own song list and have him play music from there? Does the DJ use turn-tables or does he simply press stop and play on our IPod? Do you have an approved list of DJ's that we could see? The DJ will MC your event, which means that he'll control the flow of your reception based on your request, he'll play your Ipod music list as you requests. He do not have a list of DJ's but I can get you a song list as your wedding date approaches.
3) We would like to have Grey Goose Vodka during the reception. It doesn't look like you have this brand of Vodka available. Could we purchase it on our own and bring it in for the reception? No, we'll make a special request and we'll provide you the Gray Goose Vodka, per bottle charge will apply.
5) Is champagne included in the open bar for the wedding? No What type/brand of champagne do you have available? Please see our current champagne & Wine list attached. Prices and availability is subject to change without notice.
The wine list is attached...
Posted 12 July 2008 - 05:27 PM
2 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users