• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#5621 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:55 AM

Quote:
    Originally Posted by meghan
    I have quick time! I have a mac and I think quick time is an apple product. You need to put them on FB!
    All our pics are getting compiled somehow on our mac, my hubby is making slideshows and videos etc for our reception next saturday. Their are things being downloaded and transfered all over the place. So I prob am not gonna post anything until he's down with all the pics ;(
    I keep seeing pics from the wedding on fb though from my guest, feel free to look through them.

#5622 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:20 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      All our pics are getting compiled somehow on our mac, my hubby is making slideshows and videos etc for our reception next saturday. Their are things being downloaded and transfered all over the place. So I prob am not gonna post anything until he's down with all the pics ;(
      I keep seeing pics from the wedding on fb though from my guest, feel free to look through them.
      I was just looking at your fb photos. Your wedding looks so beautiful and you look absolutely gorgeous. I didn't realize you have a daughter....she is maybe the cutest and most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! How old is she?

#5623 amandamarieb

amandamarieb
      • 239 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:08 PM

Does anyone know what activities the hotel offers guests? I think I've been misinformed by my TA. Do you know if there are cooking classes? Do you have to pay for yoga?

And did/is anyone planning to set up group activities for guests? I think we'll end up having 55-70 guests come. (Yay!) Was going to pay for two buses to take everyone into Cancun and maybe VIP service at a club (for the younger guests) but not sure that I'll be able to afford to pay for everyone.

Any suggestions?Thanks!
        Amanda ~ Marrying Stephen on October 10th 2010 at Azul Sensatori

http://tickers.Ticke....ded6/event.png

#5624 Afrommert

Afrommert
        • 369 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:46 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by amandamarieb
          Does anyone know what activities the hotel offers guests? I think I've been misinformed by my TA. Do you know if there are cooking classes? Do you have to pay for yoga?

And did/is anyone planning to set up group activities for guests? I think we'll end up having 55-70 guests come. (Yay!) Was going to pay for two buses to take everyone into Cancun and maybe VIP service at a club (for the younger guests) but not sure that I'll be able to afford to pay for everyone.

Any suggestions?Thanks!
          Amanda, The activites change throughout the year, with your wedding being in october, I think its to far away to tell. I JUST got mine the week before I left lol, and had asked for it a month prior. I dont remember cooking classes, but Im not for sure...
          Yoga was everyday and It was free.
          There were tons of group activites aka excursions available. Some of my guest went shopping in playa de carmen and some went swimming with the dophins. I heard it was $15 per person /per way in a van for playa.

Hope this helps.

#5625 Afrommert

Afrommert
          • 369 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 09:47 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by meghan
            I was just looking at your fb photos. Your wedding looks so beautiful and you look absolutely gorgeous. I didn't realize you have a daughter....she is maybe the cutest and most beautiful little girl I have ever seen! How old is she?
            Yep, Thanks Meghan :) That our baby ava, Well, not a baby anymore, she's 4! She's my mini me!

#5626 momichele

momichele
            • 203 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:13 PM

Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              Ladies... a fellow BDW bride using my same photog messaged me letting me know I was blogged... this still came as a total shock to me, I almost fainted.

Destination Wedding Photography|Los Angeles Ventura Santa Barbara County Wedding Photographer

I have mixed emotions... do think I should be ok with it?

I would of been the same way but it is an awesome picture of you and you should feel good about yourself. You worked real hard and a photographer noticed. They should of asked but maybe you signed something that stated the photographer has certain rights to the photos. Just a thought.

#5627 momichele

momichele
              • 203 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:24 PM

Quote:
                Yep, Thanks Meghan :) That our baby ava, Well, not a baby anymore, she's 4! She's my mini me!
                I finally was able to view your pictures. You & your Fi look so cute together. I love you pink shoes.

#5628 daniepps

daniepps
                • 304 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:07 AM

Quote:
                  ok, so here are the pics from the photographer.
                  www.frommert.com/wedding
                  andrea and I are at the end of the slideshow. Enjoy!
                  Beautiful pics!!!!

#5629 Afrommert

Afrommert
                  • 369 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:24 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by momichele
                    I finally was able to view your pictures. You & your Fi look so cute together. I love you pink shoes.
                    Thanks! Took me 4months to pick shoes lol.

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by daniepps
                    Beautiful pics!!!!
                    Thanks Daniepps!

#5630 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

Quote:
                      She is SO adorable! I love the picture of where you are both kissing her cheek, you can tell she's your world :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users