Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4611 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

Amy B, Okay, I think you should take pics of yourself in both dresses and see how you feel and how you think you look!!!
    I personally love the detail in the new dress, I think thats so modern, chic and funnnn! But you do look so happy and absolutly gorgous in your old gown as well@

#4612 Afrommert

Afrommert
    • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:12 PM

katie, great invites!!! WELL DONE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHA :)

#4613 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
      • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:31 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by Afrommert
        Thanks girl, did you get it off line?, I just happen to run into it last night when surfn the as site, was just trying to figure out why I wasnt told i needed that? Ive never heard of it before. I guess ill fill it out and take it with me?? Is that what you do? Also, do we need anything else??
        I just sent you an email with one I got from Tiffany. I think its the same thing you are talking about. Text me and let me know.

#4614 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:44 PM

Quote:
          Andrea, Is there a difference in ceremonys? I thought it was just legal/ civil or symbolic??
          legal/ civil are the same. Sorry if I was confusing.

#4615 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
          • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 08:29 PM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Katie_2010
            I just don't know what I can do with myself to change my thinking and my habits...food for me is extremely psychological.

I was diagnosed with Type 1 diabetes when I was 10 (just changing into secondary school) and suddenly my whole life revolved around food. I had to eat 6 times a day - breakfast, mid-morning, lunch, mid-afternoon, dinner and then supper before I went to bed. I truly believe this is where my problems with food started, but I also know deep down, I should just be able to change them.

I'm a REALLY fussy eater, don't like fruit, veg or salad and very rarely can turn down chocolate or sweets. the only thing I can turn down no problems is dessert. I'm rubbish at trying new things as if I don't like the taste of something, it's not going down (as it were lol)

so, what do you suggest?! pmsl!! now there's a challenge for you!!! lol
            You just need to be interested in what your doing/eating and have a set goal that's not TOO far out and an incentive. Those are the keys and postive thinking... actually picturing yourself the way you want to look physically from working out and seeing that in your head every day.

Before I start my workout I do a little daydream of how I'm going to look for my BD shoot and how confident I will feeling looking how I desire and it makes me smile and then I get excited to workout. Then I work harder and totally enjoy my workouts.

You are totally a challenge! The advantage I have is that my preference of food is veggies and fruit... if I could never eat meat I would do it. I really will eat anything, I'm Italian (not fully obviously) and I've always been like this, love to eat and eat it all.

So I suggest you take time finding out what types of healthy foods you like or how to make healthy foods tasty. Like for example you may not like fruit but could you handle an apple with peanut butter on it? I get peanut butter with flax seed in it and boom there you go, healthy snack. Or what about celery? Celery tastes like nothing and I love it with some organic hummus or goat cheese. Do you like protein shakes? What if you got a light choc protein shake and blended up some fruit in there? For example, if I'm craving sweets, I make myself one of the following:

Muscle milk light choc protein powder
            Almond milk (super low cal and delish)
            Banana
            flax peanut butter

Or you can do:

Muscle milk light choc protein powder
            Almond milk (super low cal and delish)
            berry medley or blueberries

These taste like dessert, like a chocolate shake I'm telling you.

My typical healthy shake is

Unsweetened plain whey protein
            Superfood (great supplement for fruits and veggies)
            almond milk maybe a little coconut juice
            banana
            blueberries

LOL, sorry ladies I know this is totally :

#4616 schmittphoto

schmittphoto
            • Vendor
            • 5 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:27 PM

Hello Brides,

We just wanted to announce that we have the pleasure of photographing several upcoming weddings this year at the Azul Sensatori. We are offering an unbelievable promotion during the days that we will already be down there. No travel fees and a free trash the dress session ( or day after portrait session)

So if your wedding is around these dates, please send us an email and we'll take great care of you!

Here are the dates:
              April 16-21 2010
              May 5-10 2010
              May 27-31 2010

We'd like to extend a huge thanks to Amy (kittenheart) for continuing to promote us and we are really looking forward to photographing her wedding!

#4617 amybermuda

amybermuda
              • 870 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 09:59 PM

Oh Thanks Chris. My wedding is the 29th of May. I am going to look at your work now!

#4618 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:11 PM

Thank you Chris!! I'm seriously your biggest fan :)

Can't wait for our BD shoot on Sunday!

#4619 Afrommert

Afrommert
                  • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:46 PM

are you an approved photographer??

#4620 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                    • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 11:21 PM

Quote:
                      are you an approved photographer??
                      Haha, no but the point is he'll be staying there for those days so no vendor fee. It's only $500 vendor fee if the vendor isn't staying there for 3 nights.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users