Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#4571 Afrommert

Afrommert
  • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:38 PM

for those of you getting married legally, Did you fill out the wedding appliciation?

#4572 meghan

meghan
    • 832 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 12:59 PM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Afrommert
      Does anyone know know how much it is for wedding guest to come to wedding if they are not staying at resort?
      $75 was what I was told last year for a day pass.

#4573 amybermuda

amybermuda
      • 870 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

Amy & Lindz, so these are do it yourself body wraps? Do tell!

I just discovered the best lip scrub ever. You combine honey and sugar in a small pot until the sugar is just wet. Scoop a bit onto your lips and rub together lightly for a minute. Wipe off and you have the softest lips ever! It lasts for about 3 or 4 days.

#4574 lolo

lolo
        • 187 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Afrommert
          Does anyone know know how much it is for wedding guest to come to wedding if they are not staying at resort?
          I was told b Tiffany that if they are a guest at your private reception they are free.They can come to resort 1 hour before ceremony and stay until 2 am
          If you are not having a private reception it is $100 USD for a day pass but I think they can come on resort alot earlier.

#4575 amybermuda

amybermuda
          • 870 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:06 PM

Really Lolo? Do you happen to have that email saved? If I PM you my email, can you forward it to me? I haven't asked yet (dont know if I have to yet or not for one of my friends), but would love to have it for free considering I am paying for the cocktails & reception!

#4576 lolo

lolo
            • 187 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 01:30 PM

the email for Tiffany ( who is your coordinator?) is tborowsky@karismahotels.com
              hope that helps!!

#4577 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
              • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:04 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by meghan
                It's in a tiny jar, and its about $40 but definitely worth it. I use it has a moisturizer for my face, but its great for burns, bites, rashes, etc...
                I bought some from Whole Foods! I actually got the moisturizer as I figured I'd get better use out of it and it was only $16.99. My legs look better already, thanks so much for the recommendation!

#4578 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:09 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by amybermuda
                  Amy & Lindz, so these are do it yourself body wraps? Do tell!

I just discovered the best lip scrub ever. You combine honey and sugar in a small pot until the sugar is just wet. Scoop a bit onto your lips and rub together lightly for a minute. Wipe off and you have the softest lips ever! It lasts for about 3 or 4 days.
                  Mine wasn't a do it yourself, I went to a place that did it for me. I didn't lose too much, total 6 inches off my whole body but it was like 1/4 inch here, 1/4 inch there. NONE off my thighs which need the most help... arg. Kind of a waste of money for me, things do look tighter and I did get an inch of my waist which is cool but honestly I don't think I look better.

Other people have gotten fab results from it though!

Thanks for the lip scrub I'm going to totally do it this Saturday before my BD shoot.

#4579 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
                  • 3,103 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:13 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by meghan
                    $75 was what I was told last year for a day pass.
                    I was told $80... why are we all being told different prices?! $80 is what it says on Loma's site as well, last I checked at least.

#4580 Afrommert

Afrommert
                    • 369 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 02:16 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by lolo
                      I was told b Tiffany that if they are a guest at your private reception they are free.They can come to resort 1 hour before ceremony and stay until 2 am
                      If you are not having a private reception it is $100 USD for a day pass but I think they can come on resort alot earlier.

REALLY!!!!!!! AWESOME, did you happen to SAVE that email with her saying its free? Id like to see it too lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users