Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#4341 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
  • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 03:25 PM

Katie, if you need something to make of me for..... I say "eh" like its going out of style. And I don't even notice I'm saying it. It's pretty bad when a CANADIAN comments on how much I say it lol.

On another note, I've been eating like a maniac lately. Amy, I was reading up on that P90X you talk about and I'm seriously considering it. I don't want to be a gross out of shape wife lol.
    *Formerly Nikki07*
    My Planning Thread

#4342 KittenHeart

KittenHeart
    • 3,103 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:09 PM

Nicole - I love P90X :) There's a thread on here for us too! I just did a week of it and remembered how much I love it... especially compared to the hell of Insanity.

If you follow P90X diet/workout it really keeps you lean and toned, best results I've ever gotten!

#4343 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
      • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:17 PM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by KittenHeart
        Nicole - I love P90X :) There's a thread on here for us too! I just did a week of it and remembered how much I love it... especially compared to the hell of Insanity.

If you follow P90X diet/workout it really keeps you lean and toned, best results I've ever gotten!
        Ya I saw a thread on it, I just havent had a change to read through the whole thing yet. Is the P90X the one that comes with 12 DVD's?
        *Formerly Nikki07*
        My Planning Thread

#4344 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
        • 264 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:40 PM

Hello ladies I have been reading but haven't been able to post. I work with mutual funds so the end of the year is super busy; it puts a damper on the holidays. Anyway. I everyone's stories about how they met their mates. I find it interesting how we all have different stories and journeys but all end up in the same place.

Jason and I dated in college for 3 years and when he started talking marriage after graduation I bolted. I know that's terrible, I got super cold feet and couldn't imagine myself being married, I was only 23. We didn't talk for almost 5 years and one day friend of mine started talking about him and she dared me to email him. Jason and I both work for the same company so I knew where he was at.... working in London. Full proof plan not to run into him. Well we ended up talking again and of course before I new it I was having an email phone relationship with someone on the other side of the pond. We did this for 6 months before be moved back to the states. We have been back together for over 2 years since that email. Over all we have know each other for 10 years. When we started telling people we were engaged, they would say "its about time. " :-)

#4345 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
          • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:48 PM

Haha Mrs Vaughan, cute story :). I love the "its about time". Funny how life turns out.
            *Formerly Nikki07*
            My Planning Thread

#4346 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
            • 264 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:52 PM

I finally got picutes of my shoes the other day. I am so happy how they turned out.

Pictures from Sprint: View Message

Pictures from Sprint: View Message

#4347 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
              • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 04:59 PM

Ohhh I'm lovin those shoes!! Are they for the ceremony, recption or both?
                *Formerly Nikki07*
                My Planning Thread

#4348 amybermuda

amybermuda
                • 870 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:02 PM

I love everyone's stories! Too cute. Andrea, I am simialr where Mark & I broke up for 3 years and got back together after emailing as friends for a few months while 500 miles apart (not the Atlantic!).

I just got to my sisters house and I have tons of packages here - my paper for my programs/etc, shoes, favors, etc! I love it all! I wont be able to post pictures until I get home in January, but will be sure too.

I got these flip flops for the ceremony and they are so cute:

Nomad Bling Wedge - Free Overnight Shipping & Return Shipping: Endless.com

#4349 ~Nicole~

~Nicole~
                  • 4,512 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:04 PM

Cute wedges Amy :). And it does seem like a common thing where people break up and get back together down the road. Actually DH and I did the same thing now that I think of it...... long long time ago though.
                    *Formerly Nikki07*
                    My Planning Thread

#4350 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 22 December 2009 - 05:48 PM

Thats funny Nicole! Long breaks are good too because it gives you both a chance to grow up and then realize how great you still are together.

And we are so similar - I am the same way with trying on dresses and everything. I need only a limited amount to chose from and then I am fine. Give me 100 options and I am miserable and have no idea even what I want anymore. I cannot eat at places like the Cheesecake Factory with those huge menus. I have to pick a page and only order from there or else I get so confused and wont eat anything! lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users