Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#4221 meghan

meghan
  • Member
  • 832 posts

    Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:39 PM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by renee1811
    Aw, I love looking at everyone's dresses! I finished my classes yesterday, so I have a little over a month before school starts up again--my plan is to knock out a ton of stuff in this month! :)
    What are you taking in school?

    #4222 meghan

    meghan
    • Member
    • 832 posts

      Posted 15 December 2009 - 05:41 PM

      I have some to do's to go on the list:

      1. Make invites and mail out by january 1st
      2. Go look for wedding bands

      #4223 renee1811

      renee1811
      • Member
      • 539 posts

        Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:02 PM

        Meghan--I'm working on my Master's in Counseling. I love it, but this semester has been super-busy with working full-time, school, and trying to plan a destination wedding! :)

        #4224 KittenHeart

        KittenHeart
        • Sr. Member
        • 3,103 posts

          Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:24 PM

          Updated to do list!

          KittenHeart (Amy) to do’s:
          1. Freaking pick out and purchase a veil already! 
          2. Pay Ali for OOT bag items
          3. Order MOH gift
          4. Finish making bridesmaid fascinators
          5. Buy cardstock and print out OOT bag items
          6. Print out guestbook tree and get nice pen and purell
          7. Complete one week P90X & one week Insanity (12 workouts)
          8. Finalize all appts for BD shoot prep

          AmyBermuda to do’s:
          1. Finalize & shop online for seating card display
          2. Plan Xmas shopping trips for all other wedding decorations
          3. Update budget
          4. Determine excursion activities and budget for them.

          MrsVaughn2B (Andrea) to do’s:
          #1 Order OOT bags ( I slacked and now have to wait for more to come back in stock)
          #2 Order OOT candles
          #3 Monogram stickers for my AH invites
          #4 Jewelry for bridesmaids
          #5 Decide hair and make up for wedding day – in process

          Thefuturemrslutz (Lindz) to do’s:
          1) Print and mail STD's!!
          2) Put deposit down on rooms at Le Blanc (instead of booking my trip as deposit.
          3) I have added a lot to my website...just need to complete it!
          4) Try on 3 wedding dresses again!

          ~Crista-Lee~ to do’s:
          1. Finish getting address' for my Save the Dates (ordered this weekend)
          2. Write out Christmas cards to go with the STD's.
          3. Start looking for BM dresses
          4. Start looking for center piece idea's/ decor idea's

          Meghan to do’s:
          1. Make invites and mail out by January 1st
          2. Go look for wedding bands

          #4225 KittenHeart

          KittenHeart
          • Sr. Member
          • 3,103 posts

            Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:43 PM

            Oh, this is kinda funny... I've had issues with my DW.com TA for a bit, I'm kinda on the ball and he's not let's just say.

            Anyways, after a slight Bridezilla (very slight and majorly justified) blow up on my end demanding a new TA, I spoke to him for the first time in months last night.

            I was very nice to him last night and I'm just trying to get him to add on 1 night to our AS stay and help us book our secondary honeymoon hotel. During his research in trying to quote us for the 1 additional room he discovered he made an error on our original price quote. He only ended up charging us for half of what he should've, so what should have been a $4,000 quote for 7 or 8 nights @ AS was only $2,000... so he said, "it's my mistake and now my wedding present to you since I'm will need to pay for this out of pocket". I told him I feel bad, that's a lot out of pocket and he said no, it's now his gift to us.

            All in all, it worked out but I just thought I'd share my interesting story of the day with you ladies :)

            #4226 thefuturemrslutz

            thefuturemrslutz
            • Member
            • 821 posts

              Posted 15 December 2009 - 06:53 PM

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by KittenHeart
              Oh, this is kinda funny... I've had issues with my DW.com TA for a bit, I'm kinda on the ball and he's not let's just say.

              Anyways, after a slight Bridezilla (very slight and majorly justified) blow up on my end demanding a new TA, I spoke to him for the first time in months last night.

              I was very nice to him last night and I'm just trying to get him to add on 1 night to our AS stay and help us book our secondary honeymoon hotel. During his research in trying to quote us for the 1 additional room he discovered he made an error on our original price quote. He only ended up charging us for half of what he should've, so what should have been a $4,000 quote for 7 or 8 nights @ AS was only $2,000... so he said, "it's my mistake and now my wedding present to you since I'm will need to pay for this out of pocket". I told him I feel bad, that's a lot out of pocket and he said no, it's now his gift to us.

              All in all, it worked out but I just thought I'd share my interesting story of the day with you ladies :)
              That's awesome!! How mad would you have been if you thought it was $2000 and you got a bill for $4000?!?!?!?!?!?!?! I got so frustrated with DW.com, I ended up using one from this site. I tried to get my money back, but that did not work! ugh

              #4227 KittenHeart

              KittenHeart
              • Sr. Member
              • 3,103 posts

                Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:08 PM

                Lindz I would have been FURIOUS and would have never paid it!!

                It's funny because I know certain girls that LOVE & RAVE about their DW.com TA and then their's us who just can't stand them. I tried switching but this far into the game I might as well ride it out 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days longer...

                Typing that just made my heart jump!

                #4228 ~Katie~

                ~Katie~
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,225 posts

                  Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:27 PM

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by KittenHeart
                  Lindz I would have been FURIOUS and would have never paid it!!

                  It's funny because I know certain girls that LOVE & RAVE about their DW.com TA and then their's us who just can't stand them. I tried switching but this far into the game I might as well ride it out 4 months, 3 weeks and 2 days longer...

                  Typing that just made my heart jump!
                  wow amy, that's awful (and great!) all at the same time!! what is it with incompetent people seriously, are we like the only ones who have a clue whats going on

                  just as well he wasn't asking you to pay it! humph!

                  #4229 ~Katie~

                  ~Katie~
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,225 posts

                    Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:29 PM

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by renee1811
                    Meghan--I'm working on my Master's in Counseling. I love it, but this semester has been super-busy with working full-time, school, and trying to plan a destination wedding! :)
                    oh wow, I'd love to do a course or some sort of qualification in counselling...it's always interested me. but for now, I make do with being one to all my friends when they need me!

                    Good luck...I bet you'll do fab!

                    #4230 ~Katie~

                    ~Katie~
                    • Sr. Member
                    • 1,225 posts

                      Posted 15 December 2009 - 07:34 PM

                      oh and my to-dos...

                      1. find invites that me AND FI agree on! (lol turns out we don't have the same taste at all!)
                      2. try and finish wedding 'brochure'
                      3. pay final payment for wedding dress
                      4. (this is a long-term one for Jan) go shopping with my mum for shoes, veil and tiara




                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users