Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#3231 amybermuda

amybermuda
  • 870 posts

Posted 28 September 2009 - 08:55 PM

Yeah even at the Azul Beach, I dont think the free wedding packages exist.

I am excited about the hair too - thanks for the tip! Saves me $100+

Allisa, welcome back! Hope your wedding was all you imagined & more. Congrats Mrs!

#3232 MrsVaughn2B

MrsVaughn2B
    • 264 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 10:59 AM

Quote:
      Originally Posted by meghan
      I didn't see anything about having your hair included....just a manicure. Did I miss it or do you only get a manicure?
      I double check about the hair and....
      For the silver package only a manicure is included. The gold package has both hair and nails included.

#3233 meghan

meghan
      • 832 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 02:11 PM

ahh, thanks mrsvaughn

#3234 AshManahan

AshManahan
        • 91 posts

Posted 29 September 2009 - 09:22 PM

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Welcome back Allisa, glad to hear that everything went well for you!

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help. We have decided to move resorts for our wedding, which is just now 8 weeks away!

I will miss you guys. It looks like I am going to have to start up my own thread since no one on the boards has done a wedding at this hotel.

Take care everyone!

#3235 ~Katie~

~Katie~
          • 1,225 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:11 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by AshManahan
            Hi ladies! Hope everyone is doing well. Welcome back Allisa, glad to hear that everything went well for you!

I just wanted to say thanks for everyone's help. We have decided to move resorts for our wedding, which is just now 8 weeks away!

I will miss you guys. It looks like I am going to have to start up my own thread since no one on the boards has done a wedding at this hotel.

Take care everyone!
            OMG Ash! congrats on the new venue - where is it?? How comes you changed? Did you have any trouble changing at such short notice? (sorry for all the questions!) and I know what you mean about the threads - the one for my hotel is soooooooo boring/noone writes on it...hence why I am still on here!

Good luck with everything - I'm sure it will all work out for the best!

#3236 ~Katie~

~Katie~
            • 1,225 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:13 AM

Welcome back Allisa!!!

Can't wait to hear all about it and see all your pics!!!

Congrats MRS!!

#3237 AshManahan

AshManahan
              • 91 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:27 AM

I changed to Hacienda Tres Rios. The resort is truly different, and amazing. I would best describe it as classy. The chef is amazing, and the wedding planner is so easy to work with. I took a quick trip down last weekend. I met with 5 vendors, all of which were arranged in a couple hours of notice. I literally had replanned my wedding in 2 hours. The best part---you can have whatever you want for a reception dinner and it is FREE!!! Also, they have a ton of free reception decor/equipment that you aren't charged for.

I am going to start up a thread with a review on it giving specific details sometime this week. I have to figure out how to tell my guests we moved resorts first :)

#3238 thefuturemrslutz

thefuturemrslutz
                • 821 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 08:29 AM

Good luck with your new venue! I am sure your guests will be happy for ya wherever you go!

#3239 gemwhite2b

gemwhite2b
                  • 26 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 11:19 AM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by AshManahan

Take care everyone!
                    Oh no, my date twin. Your wedding will be beautiful wherever you are and prob slightly less stressfull.
                    Where have you moved to?
                    Hope everything has worked out for the best for you.
                    I wish I had the energy to do it at this late stage.

#3240 amybermuda

amybermuda
                    • 870 posts

Posted 30 September 2009 - 04:32 PM

Tres Haciendas resorts look gorgeous! I am sure it will be fantastic there and very hip with the green theme. The prices dont look all that better though. Are you getting room rates better than their website? I think I'd like to honeymoon there !!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users