I didn't use them but most hat have used them like it

#19132 jmp403

jmp403
  • 38 posts
  • Wedding Date:November 16, 2016
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationCanada

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:09 AM

Does anybody have a spa price list that isn't in MXN/pesos?

I received Spa Menu that outlines all of the services that are offered and has service descriptions. There are no prices on the spa menu and there is a note on the last page saying that all of the spa services are in USD. However, when I asked for a price list, it was all in Mexican Pesos. I can covert the prices to USD or CAD, but I don't know if they are also charging a conversion fee on top of it. We are planning a group spa day so I want to make sure that that the group has accurate pricing and that there are no surprises. 

I attached the Spa Menu and Price List as well.

Attached Files

#19133 Violetasi30

Violetasi30
  • 16 posts

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:15 AM

Does anybody have a spa price list that isn't in MXN/pesos?

I received Spa Menu that outlines all of the services that are offered and has service descriptions. There are no prices on the spa menu and there is a note on the last page saying that all of the spa services are in USD. However, when I asked for a price list, it was all in Mexican Pesos. I can covert the prices to USD or CAD, but I don't know if they are also charging a conversion fee on top of it. We are planning a group spa day so I want to make sure that that the group has accurate pricing and that there are no surprises.

I attached the Spa Menu and Price List as well.

This is the same list I received. I just converted it on xe.com to give me an idea and I asked my wedding planner from Lomas about it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

#19134 jmp403

jmp403
    • 38 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 10 June 2016 - 07:25 AM

This is the same list I received. I just converted it on xe.com to give me an idea and I asked my wedding planner from Lomas about it.

What did your wedding planner say in regard to prices? Do you know if they charge a conversion fee as well? 

I just found this online but it is rom 2014. Would love to find something like this for 2016 because it is much more clear and concise! -- http://legacy.karism...rices-2014.pdf 

#19135 jmp403

jmp403
    • 38 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:38 AM

Does anybody know if white chair covers are still included for a private reception? I read on way back on this thread that they are, but wasn't sure if that was still true.

#19136 carrieandsam

carrieandsam
    • 207 posts
    • Wedding Date:October 17, 2015
    • LocationNewport Beach, California

Posted 12 June 2016 - 09:39 AM

They are still included

#19137 jmp403

jmp403
    • 38 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:43 AM

They are still included

Thanks!

#19138 jmp403

jmp403
    • 38 posts
    • LocationCanada

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:25 AM

Where did Canadian brides order their sheers from? I saw a previous post that had an Amazon.com link, however they didn't ship to Canada. Thanks in advance.

#19139 Violetasi30

Violetasi30
    • 16 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 09:18 AM

I'm livid with Wedding Designers at Karisma, their response time is slow and they don't tell you everything you need to do and know. I had to ask about the centerpieces and was told the resort would handle that. Now, I asked her about it recently after speaking with someone directly from the hotel and they provide them at additional costs. So, here we are 9 days away...

#19140 amyzig2

amyzig2
      • 71 posts

Posted 18 June 2016 - 07:05 PM

Just got home from my Azul wedding week. More details to come. But all in all it was fantastic. The staff there really are amazing. One tip, for what it's worth regarding the spa. If you have gel nail polish they charge $35 USD to remove it. And $25 to put gel back on. I thought that was a bit crazy tbh. But it is what it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users