Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19267 replies to this topic

#1831 aggieangel01

aggieangel01
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 01:22 AM

Sorry...I have another question....is ANYONE using the Caribe Photogs offered by Karisma? That's who I have booked b/c I just haven't had time to look into other options, but I'm getting scared after reading some posts. If no one is using them any advice on who to use down there would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I have 8 weeks to go and am freakin out!!!
    ~jenni

#1832 lilmisssunshine

lilmisssunshine
    • 105 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 08:09 AM

Has anyone decided on what flowers they are going to go with for the bouquet? Im wondering if anyone has chosen the smaller $50.00 options. For those whom have already been to the sensatori - are there hairdryers in the rooms? thanks just starting to pack and keep as much room as possible for my shoes:)
      :

#1833 trayce2222

trayce2222
      • 221 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
        Originally Posted by aggieangel01
        Oh I was also wondering if any of ya'll have or are planning on getting items for the OOT bags once you get to Mexcio, like from shops in Playa?
        We are going to buy some snacks and goodies for the bags at Costco is Playa. Our bags are pretty much finished except for that kind of stuff, but who knows what we may see and end up buying!

#1834 heather0618

heather0618
        • 11 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:05 AM

Quote:
          Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
          Hi! No, you're right for your date according to the site I'm looking at online. It says your date has sunset at 6:35, so you should be fine. They do end daylight savings on Oct. 25th, so that must be the difference!
          Here is the website I used to calculate the sunset: NOAA Improved Sunrise/Sunset Calculation

Here are the coordinates someone posted previously for the Azul, which is next door.
          Latitude: 20 degrees, 54' 17.34" N
          Longitude: 86 degrees, 50' 48.20" W

#1835 christina276

christina276
          • 18 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 02:30 PM

if you look at my pics the bridesmaids bouquets are the $50 tropical bouquet. I specified the flower colors and that worked well, the only thing I didn't like about them is they had a plastic handle holding the bouquet together that looked bad when they were set down, but for walking down the aisle they worked out great!

Quote:
            Originally Posted by lilmisssunshine View Post
            Has anyone decided on what flowers they are going to go with for the bouquet? Im wondering if anyone has chosen the smaller $50.00 options. For those whom have already been to the sensatori - are there hairdryers in the rooms? thanks just starting to pack and keep as much room as possible for my shoes:)

#1836 Hoosierfan

Hoosierfan
            • 341 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 04:58 PM

Hey ladies,

I just got an email today that said the Plaza will no longer be offered as a reception site. I'm guessing that only applies to future bookings - anyone else get that message from their WCs?
              http://www.whenismyw....a87ad6d9f7.gif Wedding Ticker from WhenIsMyWedding.com

#1837 katken

katken
              • 268 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:47 PM

Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hoosierfan
                Hey ladies,

I just got an email today that said the Plaza will no longer be offered as a reception site. I'm guessing that only applies to future bookings - anyone else get that message from their WCs?
                What!?!? I hope this is not the case....who is your wedding coordinator?

Also -- how is everyone getting their placecards, favors, etc. down to the resort? Any advice from those already married at Sensatori?

#1838 katken

katken
                • 268 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 06:49 PM

Quote:
                  Originally Posted by lilmisssunshine
                  I read somewhere...I think a review on Trip Advisor...that there are hairdrayers in the room and they were good. Hope that helps!

#1839 Shandalier

Shandalier
                  • 93 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:30 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by aggieangel01
                    Sorry...I have another question....is ANYONE using the Caribe Photogs offered by Karisma? That's who I have booked b/c I just haven't had time to look into other options, but I'm getting scared after reading some posts. If no one is using them any advice on who to use down there would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I have 8 weeks to go and am freakin out!!!
                    I talked to my WC, Tiffany, yesterday and she said they no longer allow you to bring in an outside photog from Mexico. I was looking around for one but not anymore. She said if you bring a photographer (like from home) they have to actually stay at the resort for at least 3 nights. So they basically have to be a guest for your wedding. Who is your WC? By the way, I am a fellow Texas bride - Austin!

Shanda

#1840 Shandalier

Shandalier
                    • 93 posts

Posted 03 April 2009 - 09:33 PM

Quote:
                      Originally Posted by trayce2222
                      We are going to buy some snacks and goodies for the bags at Costco is Playa. Our bags are pretty much finished except for that kind of stuff, but who knows what we may see and end up buying!
                      There is a Costco in Playa? How close to the resort? I love Costco!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users