#17521 McGee2Be

McGee2Be
  • 29 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 10, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Grand Palladium White Sands
  • LocationEdmonton, AB Canada

Posted 02 May 2014 - 01:19 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new to this forum but have read quite a ways back. I've gotten lots of great info already, so thank you everybody! :)

My fiancé and I have booked our wedding for February 7, 2015 and will be staying Feb 4-18. Do I have any wedding buddies getting married around the same time?!

I do have a question about the BBQ if anyone can help. I have a guest who is Celiac and I know that a lot of times, salad dressings and sauces can be off limits. Has anyone had the BBQ and perhaps had a Celiac guest or can remember the food? Were there a lot of options? Or were you able to order a special meal for them?

Thank you, looking forward to being a part of the forum!

#17522 LaurenR

LaurenR
  • 166 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 02 May 2014 - 02:26 PM

Hi Everyone!

I'm brand new to this forum but have read quite a ways back. I've gotten lots of great info already, so thank you everybody! :)

My fiancé and I have booked our wedding for February 7, 2015 and will be staying Feb 4-18. Do I have any wedding buddies getting married around the same time?!

I do have a question about the BBQ if anyone can help. I have a guest who is Celiac and I know that a lot of times, salad dressings and sauces can be off limits. Has anyone had the BBQ and perhaps had a Celiac guest or can remember the food? Were there a lot of options? Or were you able to order a special meal for them?

Thank you, looking forward to being a part of the forum!

I've heard the Chef is very good about food allergies, etc. I would definitely bring this up with the wedding coordinator. They will make special orders for any dietary restrictions. I have vegans and someone that needs a very 'bland' diet due to prostate issues. 

#17523 McGee2Be

McGee2Be
  • 29 posts

Posted 02 May 2014 - 03:46 PM

Ok that's great to hear, I'll have to see what kind of special meal they can make for her. Thank you so much @LaurenR

#17524 KendraS

KendraS
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mexico
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:19 AM

Our wedding is booked for February 14, 2015 at Azul Sensatori!!  The resort looks wonderful.  I will be there Feb 11 to 18 soaking up the sun!

My wedding coordinator is Andrea Acosta.  She usually takes about a week to reply to my emails, but that has been ok since I'm still 10 months out! So far so good...

Looking forward to planning along side you all.  This forum is AWESOME  :D

#17525 McGee2Be

McGee2Be
  • 29 posts

Posted 04 May 2014 - 10:31 AM

@KendraS

YAAY that is so cool! We are getting married a week apart at the same resort, and we're both from Edmonton! What a small world haha! My coordinator is Brigitte Castro and she has been great so far. We're staying at the resort for two weeks, so maybe we'll run into each other!! :)

#17526 KendraS

KendraS
  • 11 posts
  • Wedding Date:February 14, 2015
  • LocationCanada

Posted 04 May 2014 - 06:23 PM

@McGee2Be  I know hey?!  Super exciting :)  I'm sure we will run into each other!! We are contemplating staying 2 weeks to make the most of our trip...    Can't wait to share plans and ideas!

#17527 barnet202

barnet202
  • 28 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Not decided
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:26 PM

hello everybody

We are hoping to book @ the sensatori for may 2015

does anyone know if you can do the 'free' wedding package and still get married at the sky deck for an additional cost? does anyone know how much the sky deck is?

Thank you :) 

xx

#17528 lolita2014

lolita2014
  • Site Supporter
  • 65 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 20, 2014
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 May 2014 - 12:39 PM

@barnet202
Yes, you can get the free wedding package and then pay $1,700 for the sky deck .

Azul Sensatori Mexico

June 20, 2014

#17529 LaurenR

LaurenR
  • 166 posts
  • Wedding Date:June 25, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationLong Beach, New York

Posted 05 May 2014 - 01:13 PM

hello everybody

We are hoping to book @ the sensatori for may 2015

does anyone know if you can do the 'free' wedding package and still get married at the sky deck for an additional cost? does anyone know how much the sky deck is?

Thank you :)

xx

Hi @barnet202! I don't believe so. The Sky Deck is a set fee of $1700, it includes a few different things though. Any ceremony on the sky is the standard $1700.

SKY Wedding Package 
$1,700 USD

SKY deck ceremony location that accommodates up to 80 people:

Cocktail area with tables 
Ceremony location overlooking the Caribbean 
Lounge area White glove service

SKY welcome cocktail served to all guests upon arrival 
SKY deck cold towel service for each guest during ceremony 
SKY deck fans placed on each seat Personalized printed ceremony program with 
SKY deck photo

SKY webcam service featuring live internet broadcast of the ceremony for up to 20 users 
Souvenir silver photo frame for the bride and groom 

The SKY Wedding Package is available as an add-on to the Pearl, Silver or Gold Wedding Package only. Location has a maximum capacity of 80 people and is only accessible by elevator and then one flight of stairs.

SKY Welcome cocktail options:
Sparkling wine, Sensatori Mojito, Traditional Mojito, Bellini, Blue lagoon, Mango Mojito, Sangria or Mango Margarita.

#17530 barnet202

barnet202
  • 28 posts
  • Wedding Date:May 1, 2015
  • Wedding Location:Not decided
  • LocationWest Midlands

Posted 05 May 2014 - 11:25 PM

Hi both....

Thanks for the replies....i have read also that I would have to purchase the pearl $950 to do the sky package too.... I will speak to my tour operator, just deciding between Azul Sensatori and Azul Fives at the moment.

Thanks again :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users