Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#17171 m8chow

m8chow
  • Jr. Member
  • 255 posts
  • Wedding Date:January 29, 2014
  • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori
  • LocationMexico

Posted 04 December 2013 - 05:18 AM

Does anyone have a contact for someone on the resort?  Our payment deadline is coming up this in 5 days and our WC seems to take at least 4 days to respond to the simplest question.  The only way I get an immediate response from her is to go to the Karisma website for Azul Sensatori and do the online chat.

 

By the way, does anyone have recent pictures of the beach reception locations?  I saw them all in person last year but I'm sure things have changed.  Was there a preferred location for beach dinners?



#17172 mystique517

mystique517
  • Newbie
  • 18 posts

    Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:14 AM

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jennypert 

    I love the changes to the Sky Deck and don't miss the roof on the Zavas Plaza gazebo. My wedding ceremony and reception are scheduled there also. Everything you have looks beautiful and it's so simple and elegant. How much of the decorations did you bring with and what did AS (Lomas?) provide? I don't really want to bring crates of chair covers, sashes and table runners but . . .


    I pretty much brought everything you see in the pictures with the exception of the crystal curtain and hanging flower corsage on the Sky Deck.

     

    we faced quite the mission when bringing everything with us. We actually ended up paying an additional $400 when checking in our bags because we were overweight. But that was our own fault because we didn't bother to ask our guests if they had additional space in their luggage (which a lot of them did!)

     

    But to be fair, the majority of the weight came from our OOT bags and all their contents.

     

    The chair bows and table runners were actually one the lightest/smallest items I packed so I don't think you should have a hard time transporting those. Also, for my centerpieces I bought custom table number luminaries from Etsy that were flat and easy to pack. The coordinators at the resort just had to roll them up and place a pomander ball on top of them which made them quite presentable. I also bought tiny paper luminary boxes (also easily packed flat) that were put together at the resort. Combine that with scattered tiny acrylic diamonds and the tables ended up looking rather beautiful without being over the top/expensive/difficult to bring with you.



    #17173 mystique517

    mystique517
    • Newbie
    • 18 posts

      Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mystique517 
       


      I pretty much brought everything you see in the pictures with the exception of the crystal curtain and hanging flower corsage on the Sky Deck.

       

      we faced quite the mission when bringing everything with us. We actually ended up paying an additional $400 when checking in our bags because we were overweight. But that was our own fault because we didn't bother to ask our guests if they had additional space in their luggage (which a lot of them did!)

       

      But to be fair, the majority of the weight came from our OOT bags and all their contents.

       

      The chair bows and table runners were actually one the lightest/smallest items I packed so I don't think you should have a hard time transporting those. Also, for my centerpieces I bought custom table number luminaries from Etsy that were flat and easy to pack. The coordinators at the resort just had to roll them up and place a pomander ball on top of them which made them quite presentable. I also bought tiny paper luminary boxes (also easily packed flat) that were put together at the resort. Combine that with scattered tiny acrylic diamonds and the tables ended up looking rather beautiful without being over the top/expensive/difficult to bring with you.


      Oh and I forgot to mention - the chair covers are included in the skydeck package and for plaza zavas as well so you don't need to bring those!



      #17174 murmel

      murmel
      • Resort/Area Ambassadors
      • 1,407 posts
      • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
      • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

      Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:18 AM

      Does anyone have a contact for someone on the resort?  Our payment deadline is coming up this in 5 days and our WC seems to take at least 4 days to respond to the simplest question.  The only way I get an immediate response from her is to go to the Karisma website for Azul Sensatori and do the online chat. By the way, does anyone have recent pictures of the beach reception locations?  I saw them all in person last year but I'm sure things have changed.  Was there a preferred location for beach dinners?

      They usually don't allow for you to deal with the on site WC, since they are busy with the actual weddings going on. The best thing I can suggest is doing the web chat, or getting the phone number for the WC based in Miami.

      Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

       

      Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

       

      Official Azul Sensatori thread:

      http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

       

      Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

      http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/


      #17175 DeeDee2310

      DeeDee2310
      • Newbie
      • 3 posts

        Posted 04 December 2013 - 08:35 AM

        Quote:
        Originally Posted by mystique517 
         


        I pretty much brought everything you see in the pictures with the exception of the crystal curtain and hanging flower corsage on the Sky Deck.

         

        we faced quite the mission when bringing everything with us. We actually ended up paying an additional $400 when checking in our bags because we were overweight. But that was our own fault because we didn't bother to ask our guests if they had additional space in their luggage (which a lot of them did!)

         

        But to be fair, the majority of the weight came from our OOT bags and all their contents.

         

        The chair bows and table runners were actually one the lightest/smallest items I packed so I don't think you should have a hard time transporting those. Also, for my centerpieces I bought custom table number luminaries from Etsy that were flat and easy to pack. The coordinators at the resort just had to roll them up and place a pomander ball on top of them which made them quite presentable. I also bought tiny paper luminary boxes (also easily packed flat) that were put together at the resort. Combine that with scattered tiny acrylic diamonds and the tables ended up looking rather beautiful without being over the top/expensive/difficult to bring with you.

        I love the colors you chose for your ceremony and reception! Where did you find the light blue sheers? I have been looking online for a while and can only find turquoise blue organza sheers on amazon! 



        #17176 mystique517

        mystique517
        • Newbie
        • 18 posts

          Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:28 AM

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by DeeDee2310 
           

          I love the colors you chose for your ceremony and reception! Where did you find the light blue sheers? I have been looking online for a while and can only find turquoise blue organza sheers on amazon! 


          Thank you! I searched for awhile and ended up finding some great colours from a Seller on Etsy. His store name is FancyFabricStore

           

          It was decently priced too - A little under $3 per yard :)



          #17177 KTBeach2014

          KTBeach2014
          • Newbie
          • 17 posts

            Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:29 AM

            Does anyone know if they plan to put a roof back on the Gazebo at Zavas Plaza?!?!  I know the construction will be complete by my wedding date, but I like the look of the gazebo with a roof.

             

            Thanks for the help!  :)



            #17178 KTBeach2014

            KTBeach2014
            • Newbie
            • 17 posts

              Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:33 AM

              Also, what size sheer panels are needed for the ceremony beach gazebo?  Does anyone know?  If so, please let me know and where were you able to order the fabric online?   Thanks again for the help! :)



              #17179 kaleighMCL

              kaleighMCL
              • Newbie
              • 49 posts

                Posted 04 December 2013 - 09:40 AM

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by KTBeach2014 
                 

                Does anyone know if they plan to put a roof back on the Gazebo at Zavas Plaza?!?!  I know the construction will be complete by my wedding date, but I like the look of the gazebo with a roof.

                 

                Thanks for the help!  :)

                I got an email from my WC today - and they do plan on putting the roof back up, just no ETA on that. She said it would be done by my wedding in Febuary (I would have hoped so!). So you should be A.OK.



                #17180 DeeDee2310

                DeeDee2310
                • Newbie
                • 3 posts

                  Posted 06 December 2013 - 06:09 AM

                  Also, what size sheer panels are needed for the ceremony beach gazebo?  Does anyone know?  If so, please let me know and where were you able to order the fabric online?   Thanks again for the help! :)

                   

                  I hear a lot of girls are ordering the sheers off Amazon - 25 yard bolts, 60". I would like to know as well where some other girls have been ordering them from! Also, how many panels do we need?






                  0 user(s) are reading this topic

                  0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users