Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#16501 lera222

lera222
  • 3 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to figure out the music issue. I was told that there is no one from the resort that would be able to play our music and press stop/play when needed. Is this true?

I don't need a DJ since our group is going to be pretty small but would hate to ask someone to stand by the IPOD the entire time.

Thanks for your help!

#16502 murmel

murmel
    • Resort/Area Ambassadors
    • 1,407 posts
    • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 11 April 2013 - 01:51 PM

Originally Posted by Azulbride2014 

Im going for Cadbury purple colour..what do you recommend using for the gazebo as i love satin but im not sure if itll be too dark on the beach?

At what point do you book the cocktail party, private meal and reception per person?

Sorry Jade, I somehow missed this post.

I think purple will look striking on the beach. They do offer colored sheers for the gazebo, but they cost $150/each(any color), $100/each (white) to rent and you will require 2. You may be able to use one of their gazebo package deals (such as the exotic gazebo and add a color)

You will book your reception, and all the details once you have officially booked your wedding and have been assigned a Wedding coordinator. Once the WC makes contact with you, make sure to reserve the locations you want for your ceremony, and reception. The actual decision as to meals, decor, flowers, etc. will be made as you decide (no rush, and it can be changed). Usually all the details and wedding costs are finalized and paid for about 4 weeks prior to your wedding date.

Originally Posted by GinaP 

Hey girls! I had my wedding two weeks ago! Everything went perfect!!! It was better than I,could ever imagine! My photographer Dean Sanderson was AMAZING! I highly recommend him! I will post pictures when I get them. Let me know if any future brides have any questions!

Welcome home MRS! So glad to hear all went well, and look forward to seeing some photos.

Hi everyone!

I've been trying to figure out the music issue. I was told that there is no one from the resort that would be able to play our music and press stop/play when needed. Is this true?

I don't need a DJ since our group is going to be pretty small but would hate to ask someone to stand by the IPOD the entire time.

Thanks for your help!

Depends on where you are having music issues.

At your ceremony, they will provide speakers and a microphone (at NO cost!). A staff member will select music from your Ipod for the ceremony. (it is helpful to have the songs put into Playlists such as: Guests sitting, groom entrance, bride entrance, registery signing, procession after the wedding, etc.)

At your reception- if you choose to use the dinner included in a wedding package (ie. the semi-private event), you will unfortunately not be allowed to play any of your own music.

If you do a private event and use your own Ipod dock- then you will have to have a friend/relative turn the music on/off.

If you do a private event and rent the Ipod dock- I am not sure, but I would believe you will have to have a friend/relative turn the music on/off.

If you do a private event and rent the sound system (speakers and microphone)- they have in past provided a staff member who has turned on the music, and then faded it as guests came up to use the microphone. Once the speech was complete, they would fade the music back on. They also selected from our playlists (dinner, dancing, first dance)

IF you do choose to do the Ipod dock route, try planning in advance and make a playlist of dinner music (to last about 2 hours or more), and then a playlist for dancing (again plan for 2 hours). That way, someone might still have to man the Ipod, but once they hit play, hopefully it would be on autopilot.

Hope that helps!

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#16503 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • Wedding Date:June 28, 2013
    • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori in Riviera Maya, MX
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 02:59 PM

Hey ladies! I finished all of my centerpieces, 24 in total [3 per table]. Well worth the time I put into it, they came out better than I could have expected. Best part of all, the total cost for everything needed to make these came out to less than $10 a table!!!! Hope you love them as much as I do!!  :cheers:

These look great Jenny!! Love them :)

#16504 MMK0386

MMK0386
    • 367 posts
    • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 11 April 2013 - 03:02 PM

Hello everyone! Im Jade from the UK! Oh my god im soo excited i have 1 week and 6 days (and counting) until 2014/2015 holidays go on sale which can only mean my fianc© and I book our September 2014 wedding!!!! Im sooooo excited its unreal!! And we already have have 21 deposits to book ;) I was wondering if you ladies would mind answering a few questions? Is anyone able to email me spa packages? As i was looking on Lomas and the make up, hair is really expensive compared to other hotels and i really wanted to treat my mum and bridesmaids in the morning of the big day!! Is the aisle on the beach okay to wear heels? And when you book do you get special offers and discounts or is everything fully priced on lomas? Im finding it hard to look for crystal beaded backdrops for the gazebo as im from the UK! Does anyone have any suggestions? And i may sound a little blonde..but how do they fit on the gazebo and dont fall down? Jade xxz

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding. I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

#16505 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
    • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:11 PM

Thats amazi

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding. I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

Thats amazing thank you sooo much! Im really really excited! I love the purple! Are you having a beach wedding? If so are u having the beaded backdrops for the gazebo? Jade x

#16506 Azulbride2014

Azulbride2014
      • 36 posts

Posted 11 April 2013 - 05:12 PM

Murmel - your an absolute star!!!! Thank you very much!!!

#16507 MMK0386

MMK0386
        • 367 posts
        • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:34 AM

Thats amazi
        Thats amazing thank you sooo much! Im really really excited! I love the purple! Are you having a beach wedding? If so are u having the beaded backdrops for the gazebo?

Jade x

Yes, I am having the beach wedding. No, I'm just doing 2 sheers. Here is my inspiration pic (but my sheers are purple and silver and I know this has more than 2 sheers, but oh well- I just want it to be similar, not exact):

#16508 GinaP

GinaP
        • 55 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 03:57 AM

Hi Ladies, I just wanted to share something with you that I found out this week...... I had fake flowers made for myself, bridesmaids and groomsmen as I found it to be wayyyyyyyy cheaper than going with Lamos. I was told if I email my pictures that would match the ceremony flowers with the flowers I had made. I also wanted similar flowers in the arrangements. When I sent in my pictures and they types of flowers that I have this is the responce I recieved: The flowers for the large hanging corsages and tall glass containers consist of tropical flowers (roses, lilies, daisies, and carnations). To add orchids or calla lilies, it would increase the cost of each corsage and tall glass container. The hotel can definitely match the colors of the flowers that you are bringing. Let me know your thoughts. I was a little mad because I feel like every time I turn around they are trying to nickel and dime me. I have not been cheap my ANY means with this wedding and even purchased the smores party for an additional $444.00. I just wanted future brides to know this and to be prepared because I was not. I dont mind having the lillies, but I really do not want the otehr flowers and I want everything to look somewhat cohesive. My whole entire wedding has been paid for I hate to have to give thme more money when we have brought so much buisness to the resort.

Hi it's definitely frustrating, I had wanted orchids too however with the cost of them went with tropical flowers instead! I loved my flowers! I think they did a Greta job of matching the colors I wanted! Don't worry! They will look beautiful! Posted Image

#16509 phsexxy

phsexxy
          • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:03 PM

Also i want to show you guys the dress im going to be buying

I want to tell you i love your dress!!!!!!

#16510 phsexxy

phsexxy
            • 49 posts

Posted 12 April 2013 - 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by MMK0386 

I missed your post about the purple as well as and I can't find it so I just quoted this one, but I am doing purple as well! My wedding is June 28 and I will post a review and pics and all that good stuff after the wedding.

I was able to buy purple and silver organza sheers that I am bringing with me for the gazebo. When you see my pics if you like the sheers I will definitely be having a post- wedding sale! Ill keep you posted. :)

MMK0386- Are you using different shades of purple throughout your wedding. My colors are purple and silver/gray as well and my bm dresses are aubergine which is a purplish gray and i wasn't sure using dark purple for others things would clash.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users