Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14301 mbowling

mbowling
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 11:53 PM

alright, another question... what is everyone using for their bridal party entrance song?

#14302 Mwise17

Mwise17
    • 528 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 07:48 AM

I used "kiss the girls" - instrumental version (the little mermaid)-this guy made a guitar arrangement that is unreal...its on UTUBE....its awesome, and left everyone saying "where do I know that song from!!!???".....lol

Originally Posted by mbowling 

alright, another question... what is everyone using for their bridal party entrance song?

#14303 Jessie

Jessie
      • 231 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:51 AM

I used "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones.  Very mellow and beachy-sounding.

Originally Posted by mbowling 

#14304 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 28 November 2011 - 09:55 AM

:)

I used this for when I walked down! 

LOVED IT!

Originally Posted by Jessie 

I used "Come Away With Me" by Norah Jones.  Very mellow and beachy-sounding.

#14305 justiner57

justiner57
          • 151 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 03:44 PM

Hi Ladies,

Its been forever since I posted on the form but I wanted to share the contact info for my wedding photographer! SHE WAS AMAZING, I MEAN BEYOND AMAZING! So professional and her editing is beautiful. She is less expensive than hiring people in Mexico and she might be able to work out a budget with you for the entire wedding day. We also did TTD which came out phenomenal. 

Her website it marisaleephoto.com, her name is Marisa Mlynarek and she is totally down to do destination weddings. You can also check her out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook...leephotography 

I met her through a friend at work and could not have asked for a better photographer, considering my wedding day was kind of hectic. I just wanted to share her information with those ladies looking for a rockstar wedding photographer who won't break the bank but delayers quality photos.

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures incase anyone is interested. Happy Wedding Planning 

IMG_2110.jpg IMG_2362.jpg IMG_2456.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2294.jpg  IMG_2652.jpgIMG_2650.jpg  IMG_2671.jpg IMG_2736.jpg IMG_2759.jpg  IMG_2804.jpg  IMG_2838.jpg IMG_2934.jpg   IMG_4147.jpgIMG_4547.JPG

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
            ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#14306 Jessie

Jessie
            • 231 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 09:59 AM

GORGEOUS pictures Justine!!! 

#14307 jenn jenn

jenn jenn
              • Banned
              • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Techy & David Musical SDE (Best Wedding film ever!!) http://vimeo.com/30973540

#14308 jenn jenn

jenn jenn
                • Banned
                • 32 posts

Posted 03 December 2011 - 09:38 PM

Techy & David Musical SDE (Best Wedding film ever!!) http://vimeo.com/30973540

#14309 herbie76

herbie76
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 270 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 01:24 AM

My bridesmaids walked down to Take That 'greatest day' and I walked down to Bruno Mars 'Just the way you are'. We had Norah Jones while we did the sand ceremony and signed the certificates, we walked back up the aisle to Bill withers 'lovely day'

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#14310 Mwise17

Mwise17
                    • 528 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 09:05 AM

Beautiful!  :)

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Hi Ladies,

Its been forever since I posted on the form but I wanted to share the contact info for my wedding photographer! SHE WAS AMAZING, I MEAN BEYOND AMAZING! So professional and her editing is beautiful. She is less expensive than hiring people in Mexico and she might be able to work out a budget with you for the entire wedding day. We also did TTD which came out phenomenal. 

Her website it marisaleephoto.com, her name is Marisa Mlynarek and she is totally down to do destination weddings. You can also check her out on Facebook at: https://www.facebook...leephotography 

I met her through a friend at work and could not have asked for a better photographer, considering my wedding day was kind of hectic. I just wanted to share her information with those ladies looking for a rockstar wedding photographer who won't break the bank but delayers quality photos.

Just wanted to share a few of my favorite pictures incase anyone is interested. Happy Wedding Planning 

IMG_2110.jpg IMG_2362.jpg IMG_2456.jpg IMG_2523.jpg IMG_2190.jpg IMG_2294.jpg  IMG_2652.jpgIMG_2650.jpg  IMG_2671.jpg IMG_2736.jpg IMG_2759.jpg  IMG_2804.jpg  IMG_2838.jpg IMG_2934.jpg   IMG_4147.jpgIMG_4547.JPG

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users