• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#14001 KerryL613

KerryL613
  • 113 posts

Posted 25 August 2011 - 05:15 PM

Thanks for the advice!

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

I ended up changing my ceremony location (who knew there were multiple choices?  my wc never told me, i found that out on here), changed my flowers, my cake, my photographer's starting time...if there's anything you really have your heart set on, i'd say do it ahead of time, but if you're flexible, wait til you get there! they really will do their best to make sure everything turns out the way you want it.

#14002 Jessie

Jessie
    • 231 posts

Posted 27 August 2011 - 04:09 PM

I invitations came today!  I love how they turned out:

Invitation Front.JPG

Invitation Inside.JPG

The ribbon looks black in the picture, but it is navy blue, and I love how the colors look together.  Allison Barnhill Designs did them.  They are awesome to work with, and make all manner of beautiful things.  If you are not a DIYer (like me!), check them out!

#14003 Rachael

Rachael
      • Site Supporter
      • 142 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 08:52 AM

Jessie your invitations are great. They have been done very well. I have been into hobbycraft this afternoon and bought my paper cutter to do my boarding pass style thank you for booking cards (((finally))))) Im not a very crafty person so fingers crossed they turn out ok! Will post a pic up on here when I have finished x 

Originally Posted by Jessie 

Invitation Front.JPG

Invitation Inside.JPG

The ribbon looks black in the picture, but it is navy blue, and I love how the colors look together.  Allison Barnhill Designs did them.  They are awesome to work with, and make all manner of beautiful things.  If you are not a DIYer (like me!), check them out!

Photo's http://www.facebook....&l=da84190beaMy wedding review http://www.bestdesti...ewestpost/79537 x I became Mrs Readman on the 23rd of April 2012 and married my best friend x

#14004 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
        • 61 posts

Posted 28 August 2011 - 11:09 AM

So pretty, and I'm partial to starfish - that was my theme too :)

#14005 justiner57

justiner57
          • 151 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 09:25 AM

Jessie, your invitations looks great! Must feel so good to have those out of the way :)

Ladies, I'm less than a week away!!! Feel like I hit a wall and can't think of anything else left to do. Anyone have a final check list that I can make sure to go over before leaving? I'm afraid I'm going to forget something....

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

So pretty, and I'm partial to starfish - that was my theme too :)

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
            ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#14006 murmel

murmel
            • Resort/Area Ambassadors
            • 1,407 posts
            • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
            • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 29 August 2011 - 11:31 AM

Quote:
            Originally Posted by justiner57 

Jessie, your invitations looks great! Must feel so good to have those out of the way :)

Ladies, I'm less than a week away!!! Feel like I hit a wall and can't think of anything else left to do. Anyone have a final check list that I can make sure to go over before leaving? I'm afraid I'm going to forget something....

You must be so EXCITED!

I can't say I really had a list, but the one thing I would do is put everything you are taking with you in one place of your home and start organizing and packing! It took me quite a while. And I discovered as I was putting things into the room, other things would pop up in my head.

A couple things that I added last minute and so needed:

Scissors

Tape and double sided tape

A few thank you cards

Nail polish remover

body tape (if you or your bridesmaids are wearing strapless outfits)

bobby pins

Other things to keep in mind:

-Make sure all your travel documents are ready and in one spot (ie. tickets, hotel voucher, transfer info, passports, traveller's cheques (if you have them), etc.)

-call your credit card company and tell them you will be in Mexico and there may be some charges on the card (ie last minute wedding additions, spa charges,etc)

-if you need any prescriptions get them filled now, so it's not a last minute panic

Good luck! Have remember to have lots of fun

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#14007 Mwise17

Mwise17
            • 528 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 02:42 PM

They look great...the navy and pink look really nice together!  :)

Invitation Front.JPG

Invitation Inside.JPG

#14008 KerryL613

KerryL613
              • 113 posts

Posted 29 August 2011 - 04:06 PM

Hey Justiner!

congrats!  Try this thread!  It might be helpful, all about what people forgot to pack!

#14009 justiner57

justiner57
                • 151 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 01:02 PM

Thanks Kerry, very helpful! We leave tomorrow at 4pm for Mexico :-D Sooo very excited

I wanted to share this super cute blog I found with all you ladies. And thank you so much for all your help and advice thus far in planning. 

http://www.glamour.com/weddings/blogs/save-the-date/2011/08/real-wedding-album-barbie-ken.html?fb_ref=sharebar_fb&fb_source=home_multiline

Originally Posted by KerryL613 

Hey Justiner!

congrats!  Try this thread!  It might be helpful, all about what people forgot to pack!

http://www.bestdesti...90#post_1645870 

Kerry

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
                  ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#14010 1106wedding

1106wedding
                  • 317 posts

Posted 30 August 2011 - 02:57 PM

Super cute blog!

Have such an amazing time, I think I might be the next wedding after you??? Insane!!! And we just got our FINAL number, 49, so about the same size group as you. You'll have to tell me how perfect it is :). Did you end up buying your organza sheers for the sky deck gazebo? I was going to do that today. Let me know if you found a good deal. 

HAPPY WEDDING TO YOU!!!

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Thanks Kerry, very helpful! We leave tomorrow at 4pm for Mexico :-D Sooo very excited

I wanted to share this super cute blog I found with all you ladies. And thank you so much for all your help and advice thus far in planning. 

http://www.glamour.c...=home_multiline

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users