Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#13581 1106wedding

1106wedding
  • 317 posts

Posted 29 June 2011 - 08:39 PM

Thanks Jaime! When did you do garter/bouquet toss? I guess it doesn't really matter when exactly it happens...sometime after cake I'd think...

You said you had a friend stay on top of the schedule, right? 

I have doremixx to help MC but I can't expect him to be in charge of the sequence of events I don't think. I need to delegate to someone in my group...I just don't trust anyone as much as ME, it's what I do for a living! Can we say control freak? :) :)

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

#13582 PaulSchrank

PaulSchrank
    • Vendor
    • 237 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:10 AM

Hello, I just posted a great wedding video from Azul Sensatori. I liked it so much I put the video on our homepage. The resort is great and one of the prettiest and most private resorts here that I shoot at. Enjoy the video:

http://playaweddings...ruary-2011.html

Paul Schrank

PlayaWeddings

#13583 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 04:34 AM

We didnt do a garter/bouquet toss because we only had 2 single guys, and 2 single girls...and all 4 are the type to let it fall on the ground :).  If I did one, I probably wouldve done it after cake.

If you have a good DJ, he should actually be able to maintain your schedule of events.  Maybe still have someone as a little backup, but the DJ really should do it for you. 

I completely understand not trusting anyone but yourself...haha!

Originally Posted by 1106wedding View Post

Thanks Jaime! When did you do garter/bouquet toss? I guess it doesn't really matter when exactly it happens...sometime after cake I'd think...

You said you had a friend stay on top of the schedule, right? 

I have doremixx to help MC but I can't expect him to be in charge of the sequence of events I don't think. I need to delegate to someone in my group...I just don't trust anyone as much as ME, it's what I do for a living! Can we say control freak? :) :)

#13584 Mwise17

Mwise17
        • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:48 AM

Thanks Murmel...yet again, saving my mind from excessive stress!   :)

Jaime.....that is awesome.  I was going to may the $100 for the pomanders, get them put into a vase after for the centerpieces (which I am sure they would have charged me for....but this will be much cheaper and will have more impact.   Love it! 

Did you bring down your own sheers?  (did you get a package for the gazebo or just pay for the gazebo flowers/sheers a la carte?)

:)

Thanks again!

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Thanks for the compliments ladies!

The tall vases were $60 each, including the flowers.  They transferred to the reception for centerpieces.  I was worried they would be too tall on the tables, but they ended up looking really cool! 

I'd actually say that was the best deal I got from Lomas out of the whole wedding!

#13585 Mwise17

Mwise17
          • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:51 AM

I am so sappy....warning....do not watch at work if your sappy like me!  LOL

So sweet....actually, seeing the staff guide the procession eased my nerves re: not having a rehearsal a little!!  :)

Thanks for posting!

#13586 Mwise17

Mwise17
            • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 07:58 AM

Thanks to Murmel, I found there are more than one option for the beach ceremony.  Can you decide that when you get down there?  Do they only do one wedding a day?

*if you decide down there, are the options that far from each other if you say "beach ceremony" on your in-room itineraries that your guests can't miss it?

#13587 karlaandmark

karlaandmark
              • 61 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 10:57 AM

I don't feel like it - we're still working on our vows and the song list.  But our shoes finally came yesterday, so that was a relief!  Please ignore my daughter's toes in desperate need of a

pedicure. 

oooooooo...so close, very exciting!!!  You all set?

#13588 Mwise17

Mwise17
                • 528 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:14 AM

It will all come together....those are the perfect things to peck away at for the last few weeks! 

The flip flops are so cute!!!!!!!!   :)

No worries, I am sure it will make it no problem!!!  (maybe a follow up email to make sure it has been sent will ease your mind?)

Enjoy!

Originally Posted by karlaandmark 

I don't feel like it - we're still working on our vows and the song list.  But our shoes finally came yesterday, so that was a relief!  Please ignore my daughter's toes in desperate need of a

pedicure. 

IMAG0116.jpg

I'm still waiting on a tiara I decided to order at the last minute, and a customized hangar that I ordered more than 8 weeks ago that was supposed to take 6-8 weeks, but I'm trying not to stress out too much!

#13589 lisaandchris

lisaandchris
                  • 1 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 11:35 AM

I love the photo shoot at the end with everyone in fake mustaches and fun glasses.  Was that something you or the photog supplied or did the bride bring or did the hotel set up? I really want to do something like that!!!!!

#13590 1106wedding

1106wedding
                    • 317 posts

Posted 30 June 2011 - 12:06 PM

Paul - I love it!!! Thanks for sharing. Hey, how did they do that mexican-themed photo booth? Was that with Rachel?

Jessie & Chris 10/22/2011 *51 booked and final*

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users