Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#12511 popo28

popo28
  • 32 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 10:01 AM

So exciting! I love the BD shoot...very sexy. I hear so many of you bringing your own decor like lights etc. how do you bring everything with you? Did you have some major overweight charges? Do airlines give brides a break at all? Like an extra bag limit or something? Im trying to figure out what decor I can get that is light. But with all the OOt bags and Dress and my own clothes and shoes Im scared to have lke 5 suitcases lol

#12512 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
    • 899 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:46 PM

Hey there, I don't recall a name or anything but they were very inexpensive, but descent quality.  They look like nice shopping bags, and are about 10 inches wide maybe.  The things I have for them are:

First aid kit with the stuff that came in there, plus tums and tylenol packets

hand sanitizer

photo share cards

Do not disturb sign

Wine stopper - starfish

personalized lip balm

lanyards with the holder for the money or room key

sudoku books

personalized stadium cups

a welcome card

and I think that's it. 

Originally Posted by tundeneha 

Which bags did you get from papermart.com? What are you planning to put in them?

As far as transporting everything, I stopped buying once I figured out how tricky that might be.  There's definitely a cost to bringing all this stuff yourself.  Hopefully it will still end up being cheaper in the end!! I don't think airlines really help brides out with luggage costs at all.  I'm just hoping they will accomodate my dress.  :)

Originally Posted by popo28 

So exciting! I love the BD shoot...very sexy. I hear so many of you bringing your own decor like lights etc. how do you bring everything with you? Did you have some major overweight charges? Do airlines give brides a break at all? Like an extra bag limit or something? Im trying to figure out what decor I can get that is light. But with all the OOt bags and Dress and my own clothes and shoes Im scared to have lke 5 suitcases lol

#12513 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
      • 408 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:48 PM

I got mine from Papermart too.  Heres the link.  Sky Blue.  They were only $1 each!  I think they are perfect for the job...especially for the price.

http://www.papermart...pID=18981#14706

Originally Posted by tundeneha 

Which bags did you get from papermart.com? What are you planning to put in them?

#12514 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
        • 408 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 12:54 PM

Oh, and since its sometimes hard to trust a websites photo, here's a pic of mine next to a coke can for sizing.  This is straight out of the box, so I might iron it or something.  The pocket in front is perfect size for a card or note.

I got mine from Papermart too.  Heres the link.  Sky Blue.  They were only $1 each!  I think they are perfect for the job...especially for the price.

http://www.papermart...pID=18981#14706

#12515 melfaybik

melfaybik
          • 187 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 01:22 PM

TLGnhci - Can you send me the verbiage you used on your photo sharing cards?  Where did you order these?  What photo sharing website are you using?

THANKS!!!

#12516 TLGnhci

TLGnhci
            • 899 posts

Posted 26 March 2011 - 03:49 PM

TLGnhci - Can you send me the verbiage you used on your photo sharing cards?  Where did you order these?  What photo sharing website are you using?

THANKS!!!

For the phoshare cards, i think there should be a pic in my profile somewhere. If not ill send u a pic on monday with the other. I set up a cute website with Shutterfly and i had the cards printed thru vistaprint.

#12517 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
              • 408 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 08:08 AM

Do you ladies know if we're allowed to use fake rose petals for the flower girl? Or would they not allow it since they may blow around on the beach?

#12518 justiner57

justiner57
                • 151 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 09:59 AM

Hey ladies,

So I think I may have solved the photographer issue and wanted to get your ladies opinion! I found someone who is a professional photographer for Victoria's Secret part time and said she would be willing to do our entire wedding day for $1000 + cost of travel? Just curious on what types of quotes everyone else has received? Didn't know if this was a good deal of it it seems ridiculous? She is going to give us a DVD with all pictures retouched in HIGH resolution for us to print anywhere we want. Also full rights to the images. 

Any thoughts? I'm thinking this sounds like a great deal because she is a friend of a friend (who won't be at the wedding) so it won't be like she will be just hanging out....

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
                  ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

#12519 herbie76

herbie76
                  • Site Supporter
                  • 270 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 11:27 AM

Justiner57

Just remember that you have got to put your outside vendors fee on top of that.

Originally Posted by justiner57 

Hey ladies,

So I think I may have solved the photographer issue and wanted to get your ladies opinion! I found someone who is a professional photographer for Victoria's Secret part time and said she would be willing to do our entire wedding day for $1000 + cost of travel? Just curious on what types of quotes everyone else has received? Didn't know if this was a good deal of it it seems ridiculous? She is going to give us a DVD with all pictures retouched in HIGH resolution for us to print anywhere we want. Also full rights to the images. 

Any thoughts? I'm thinking this sounds like a great deal because she is a friend of a friend (who won't be at the wedding) so it won't be like she will be just hanging out....

On August 2nd at 3pm at Sensatori Resort, Riviera Maya, Mexico I marry my best friend.

#12520 justiner57

justiner57
                    • 151 posts

Posted 27 March 2011 - 12:03 PM

herbie76 I thought if they were staying at the resort as a guest then they didn't have to pay the outside vendor fee? She will be staying 3 nights at the resort

Justine & Konrad ~ September 4, 2011 @ Azul Sensatori Resort
                      ** 48 Guests Booked & Final **

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users