Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!

• Please log in to reply
19268 replies to this topic

#12031 nv+gms

nv+gms
  • Site Supporter
  • 113 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:31 PM

I didn't chose - but I wasn't looking to chose.  It was a judge. 

Originally Posted by Mwise17 

nv+gms

Because it was legal, do you have to have a judge?  is that your only choice?  or can you have a minister?

Melissa

This is just insane!  It brought tears to my eyes. All the ladies have already given you some great advise and I hope you are getting good info from past brides that got married at AB. 

Originally Posted by Less is more 

Question for those of you that have your invitations done or in the works...

Most of the sites I have searched say if you are paying for the wedding yourself, you don't have to put any of your parents names on the invitation...

BUT...I am afraid that because we are still 8 months to our wedding, our parents haven't antied up anything because they still have time.

There has been no conversation about anyone helping us (which is fine), but I am afraid they will down the road and then its too late to have them on the invitation... I was thinking of just putting "together with their families"....anyone have ideas?? 

(I really think everyone feels because they are getting themselves there, that is them helping us.....and its an expensive wedding to go to, and are totally forgetting they are going on vacation for a week at an all inclusive!) 

Hello Everyone!

We are trying to decide what time to have the ceremony for our May 28th wedding and we are deciding between 4 and 4:30 p.m. Our photographer recommends 4:30 or 5 p.m. but I am wanting the ceremony time earlier so we can have a 5 hour reception instead of a 4 hour reception.  Azul says that all receptions/private events must end at 11 p.m. The only problem with having a earlier ceremony is that my FI hates the heat and sweats easily. 

What time is everyone having their ceremony at? For all the brides that have already been married...How hot was it for your ceremony? Also, has anyone had a reception that lasted later than 11 p.m.?

Thanks!!

Melissa

#12032 nv+gms

nv+gms
    • Site Supporter
    • 113 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 02:33 PM

Our photographer posted some pics to his blog!

Have a look at all the entries for Natasha and Guy!

http://thephotostudio.wordpress.com/ 

#12033 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
      • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:02 PM

Pictures LOOK AWESOME!!!!

Originally Posted by nv+gms 

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12034 murmel

murmel
        • Resort/Area Ambassadors
        • 1,407 posts
        • Wedding Date:January 24, 2011
        • Wedding Location:Azul Sensatori Mayan Riveria

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:07 PM

Beautiful pictures Natasha! Love the one of you on the pier with the dress blowing in the wind :) And the night shot on the stairs.

Married my best friend on January 24, 2011 at Azul Sensatori! :wub:

Ambassador for Azul Sensatori and Karisma resorts

Official Azul Sensatori thread:

http://www.bestdesti... azul sensatori

Recommended Travel agency: Wright Travel

http://www.wrighttravelagency.com/

#12035 Nikki O

Nikki O
        • 83 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 03:20 PM

Thanks Meredith! Can't wait to read your review! I am also having my wedding in May and am doing a 4pm ceremony. How was the weather like in May? Will it be too hot at 4pm?

Less is More - I can't believe they did that to you - that's unacceptable! I hope the ladies here who got married at Azul Beach were able to help you out!

Originally Posted by mocashman 

Hey everyone,

I got married at Azul Sensatori in May 2010 and have a long-overdue review coming really soon. I know it's super late but better late than never right?? I will post the review this week but in the meantime just wanted to let everyone know that I am here if anyone has questions... I remember when I was planning I just wanted people who had actually been there to give me cold, hard facts, LOL. Feel free to ask away...

Meredith

Azul Sensatori - May 7, 2011

#12036 JaimeCF2BR

JaimeCF2BR
          • 408 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:34 PM

Well my "Save The Date" Passports ended up serving as my invitations too...so I had plenty of room.  There are some pics of my passport in my Default album (just click on my profile and scroll to the bottom).  If you cant find it just let me know and Ill post it.

Not sure who actually read our invites though, cause I'm pretty sure everyone still emailed or called asking for our website :)

Originally Posted by melfaybik 

We are trying to decide whether or not to put our wedding website on our invites.  Where did you put it on your invites?

#12037 SummerDawn

SummerDawn
            • 324 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 04:58 PM

Pictures look AMAZING!

#12038 MaggieandJay

MaggieandJay
              • 1,029 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 05:43 PM

You would be shocked. I have people still emailing me for the booking instructions even though I have sent them out twice and it's on our website

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

Well my "Save The Date" Passports ended up serving as my invitations too...so I had plenty of room.  There are some pics of my passport in my Default album (just click on my profile and scroll to the bottom).  If you cant find it just let me know and Ill post it.

Not sure who actually read our invites though, cause I'm pretty sure everyone still emailed or called asking for our website :)

Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

#12039 jazz04

jazz04
                • 98 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:05 PM

Beautiful Pics! Where was the one with the blue umbrellas above you taken?

#12040 jazz04

jazz04
                  • 98 posts

Posted 14 February 2011 - 06:07 PM

They have been doing the same to me. Everything is on our website yet people email asking where to get the package prices and how to book. It gets frustrating.

Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 

You would be shocked. I have people still emailing me for the booking instructions even though I have sent them out twice and it's on our website

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users