Jump to content

Photo

Azul Sensatori Brides - POST HERE!


  • Please log in to reply
19262 replies to this topic

#11221 jazz04

jazz04
  • Newbie
  • 98 posts

    Posted 20 December 2010 - 05:53 PM

    What is everyone doing for their ceremony music? I'm a little nervous about using a CD player, is that what they provide? Has anyone hired anyone from the resort to play? I was just starting to think about what I'm gonna do.



    #11222 chong

    chong
    • Jr. Member
    • 360 posts

      Posted 20 December 2010 - 06:09 PM

      You don't have to worry! As long as you provide them with the music (i.e. bridesmaids entrance, bride entrance, signing paper & exit songs) they will play it in order without any problems. We actually did not have the music for signing paper and exit songs and they were able to help us find one from our music list and their music list. We didn't think we needed signing paper song (since it's a symbolic ceremony) but it was nice to have the song when we watched the video at home. He actually started to play it while we were doing the sand ceremony... it was really nice.

       

      If you don't have the budget to hire someone to play the music, I think you will just fine with the CD and/or iPOD.
       

      Originally Posted by jazz04 View Post

      What is everyone doing for their ceremony music? I'm a little nervous about using a CD player, is that what they provide? Has anyone hired anyone from the resort to play? I was just starting to think about what I'm gonna do.





      #11223 Less is more

      Less is more
      • Jr. Member
      • 154 posts

        Posted 20 December 2010 - 07:11 PM

        chong,

         

        wow good to know didn't even think of that.  Did you use an ipod or CD?  If CD how did you add the additional song......iguess we r taking the the laptop so we could burn CD if need be.



        #11224 MaggieandJay

        MaggieandJay
        • Sr. Member
        • 1,029 posts

          Posted 21 December 2010 - 04:43 AM


          We are using an Ipod :)
           

          Originally Posted by jazz04 

          What is everyone doing for their ceremony music? I'm a little nervous about using a CD player, is that what they provide? Has anyone hired anyone from the resort to play? I was just starting to think about what I'm gonna do.




          Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

          #11225 dlarocqu

          dlarocqu
          • Newbie
          • 18 posts

            Posted 21 December 2010 - 09:52 AM

            Darci and Terry April 28, 2011



            #11226 jazz04

            jazz04
            • Newbie
            • 98 posts

              Posted 21 December 2010 - 01:16 PM

              I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?



              #11227 JaimeCF2BR

              JaimeCF2BR
              • Jr. Member
              • 408 posts

                Posted 21 December 2010 - 02:44 PM

                 I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

                 

                Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

                 

                -Chose Date

                -Booked Flights/Hotel

                -Reserved wedding date with resort

                -Booked Hair/Make-up.

                -Chose Wedding Package

                 

                And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!



                #11228 MaggieandJay

                MaggieandJay
                • Sr. Member
                • 1,029 posts

                  Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:02 PM



                  Originally Posted by jazz04 

                  I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?


                  What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

                  I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress
                   

                   



                  Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR 

                   I just had the most productive wedding planning day, so I had to share my excitement with people that care about this kind of stuff!  J

                   

                  Since we used to live in Vegas, we decided to do our secret legal ceremony there, and in the past 20 hours, I got all of this done:

                   

                  -Chose Date

                  -Booked Flights/Hotel

                  -Reserved wedding date with resort

                  -Booked Hair/Make-up.

                  -Chose Wedding Package

                   

                  And it’s an all-inclusive wedding package, so I’m essentially done!!  I wish my Azul wedding was this easy!  I guess that’s how easy it is to make decisions when you only have to worry about yourself and FI…not 50 guests…haha!!



                  FABULOUS!!!! Congrats!


                  Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                  #11229 MaggieandJay

                  MaggieandJay
                  • Sr. Member
                  • 1,029 posts

                    Posted 21 December 2010 - 05:04 PM

                    January 2011

                    Arkae – January 21, 2011

                    Audrey1281 – January 22, 2011

                    Murmel – January 24, 2011

                    NV&GMS – January 26, 2011

                     

                    February 2011

                    Less is More – February 19, 2011

                     

                    March 2011

                    gingerlover36 – March 26, 2011 (AB)

                     

                    April 2011

                    dakotaAZ – April 2, 2011

                    KristyMichelle - April 3, 2011

                    Michele4172011  - April 17, 2011

                    Mahalo79 – April 25, 2011 (EDR Chapel/AS)

                    dlarocqu - April 28, 2011

                    Chapa – April 30, 2011

                     

                    May 2011

                    TLGnhci – May 2, 2011

                    mmc1105 – May 6, 2011

                    JaimeCF2BR – May 7, 2011

                    Nikki O – May 7, 2011

                    amcferron – May 13, 2011

                    MaggieandJay – May 15, 2011

                    *Lyndsey* - May 17, 2011

                    beaz2be – May 27, 2011

                    Bigboponthebeach – May 28, 2011

                    bryteyedbride - May 28th 2011

                    Vic0214 – May 31, 2011

                     

                    June 2011

                    gom4good - June 9th 2011

                    jazz04 – June 12, 2011

                    Mrs Goose - June 25th 2011

                     

                    July 2011

                    karlaandmark July 19th 2011

                    LMMDC – July 23, 2011

                    Lynsey – July 25, 2011 (EDR)

                    LauraMInn - July 30, 2011 (AB)

                     

                    August 2011

                    Herbie76 – August 2, 2011

                    Jwashing - August 6, 2011

                     

                    October 2011

                    mwise17 - October 24,2011

                     

                    November 2011

                    Jesse Nov 12, 2011

                     

                     February 2012

                    msmarmar123 – February 11, 2012


                    Maggie and Jay GOT married on May 15th 2011 at Azul Sensatori. Best International Wedding EVER!

                    #11230 jazz04

                    jazz04
                    • Newbie
                    • 98 posts

                      Posted 21 December 2010 - 06:21 PM



                      Originally Posted by MaggieandJay 



                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by jazz04 

                      I'm having trouble deciding on music, any suggestions? Does anyone have the list of specific flowers the resort offers?


                      What kinda music do you like? Are you looking for ceremoney and reception?

                      I work on my playllist it seems everyday. It's a labor of Love but I have ceremony done, Dinner done, welcome party no where near done and reception is a work in progress
                       

                       

                      I like beachy music, not the traditional wedding music like canon D. That is just my preference, I don't want to be real traditional. If you have any suggestions please send them my way. Thanks so much!
                       








                      0 user(s) are reading this topic

                      0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users