Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Marla - I just read your engagemnt story, SO cute! I love how well planned and wonderfully thought out everything was and you ended up having to get the ring cut off but it still makes for a wonderful story.

 

Meredith - LOL! I just read your engagement story after Wendy mentioned it and I got curious... That's hysterical! What a cute little setup and all that planning to sleep right through his own proposal. I would have been screaming like a banchee, like where is he?! Who do I respond to!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have more questions (shocking I know :) ) My sister's friend got back to me with pricing and at this point can only save us about $10 per person because it is so far out from our actual wedding date. How far in advance did you book the resort...I have the wedding date confirmed and the deposit for that is already paid..so that part is taken care of. The new TA is saying it might be better to wait a little while to see what kind of deals and promotions might be available. Help Please :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Ladies -

 

 

First off I should say that that there has beena lot of great back and forth happening here and looks like a lot of fun is going on. I have enjoyed seeing Lindz and BigBop's BD pics and Meghan, I loved looking at your wedding pics on facebook. Looks like you guys had a great time. You got married at AB, right?

 

OK....so sorry to cut that short but I just recieved an email from my TA that my WC has been replaced. So not that I was the biggest fan of my AS WC (Tiffany) but now I am worried that everything that she's confirmed is going to get lost somewhere and I will have to spend hours digging through emails and such to catch my new WC or prove that I deals that I've been able to negotitate with Tiffany.

 

Maybe I am freaking for no reason, but you ladies all know how it is. I am sure one of you will tell me not to worry and that's exactly why I came here first! So thanks in advance!

 

I also wanted to see if anyone has worked with or is working with my new WC, Carolina and what your thoughts are about her. Please share if you don't mind.

 

Thanks so much!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amanda, I went through 3 WC's before I got one that I stuck with through the whole process.

 

Don't worry at all, they keep a spreadsheet and if they don't know, just tell them you were told by your previous WC, Tiffany that it would be ok and if there is an issue you need to know their supervisors name and speak to them.

 

Don't stress it, your arrangements should all be intact, switching WC's for me didn't change anything at all. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

24 days to go and I feel like I still have everything to do!!!!!! I've pretty much ordered everything, just waiting for it to be delivered so I can start organizing everything. Maybe once everything gets here I'll feel like I've accomplished more. I am looking forward to my bridal shower this Saturday though. It's going to be a Sex and the City Theme. We're going to wear stilletos and sip Cosmos!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Amanda, I went through 3 WC's before I got one that I stuck with through the whole process.

Don't worry at all, they keep a spreadsheet and if they don't know, just tell them you were told by your previous WC, Tiffany that it would be ok and if there is an issue you need to know their supervisors name and speak to them.

Don't stress it, your arrangements should all be intact, switching WC's for me didn't change anything at all. :)
AH! And here you come to my rescue! Thanks!!!

It's just that I am 3 months and 3 days out and really hate to waste my energy educating another WC on what the one I had before should have already known. But then again it was Tiffany and she was so slow to respond and certainly didn't have her stuff together. Here's hoping Carolina will be a gem. :) Fingers crossed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
24 days to go and I feel like I still have everything to do!!!!!! I've pretty much ordered everything, just waiting for it to be delivered so I can start organizing everything. Maybe once everything gets here I'll feel like I've accomplished more. I am looking forward to my bridal shower this Saturday though. It's going to be a Sex and the City Theme. We're going to wear stilletos and sip Cosmos!
How exciting!! You'll get it all done, don't worry :) Miracles happen in the last month I'm telling you!

Your shower sounds like so much fun :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by daniepps View Post
24 days to go and I feel like I still have everything to do!!!!!! I've pretty much ordered everything, just waiting for it to be delivered so I can start organizing everything. Maybe once everything gets here I'll feel like I've accomplished more. I am looking forward to my bridal shower this Saturday though. It's going to be a Sex and the City Theme. We're going to wear stilletos and sip Cosmos!
Ooooh your shower sounds like so much fun!!

You will definitely get everything done. Just prioritize. And you know what, if for some reason something doesn't get done or gets forgotten, it won't matter once you step off that plane. You'll be in heaven and only you will know if some detail didn't get carried out. But my guess is you'll be having too good of a time to care!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
How exciting!! You'll get it all done, don't worry :) Miracles happen in the last month I'm telling you!

Your shower sounds like so much fun :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by taylorwd View Post
Ooooh your shower sounds like so much fun!!

You will definitely get everything done. Just prioritize. And you know what, if for some reason something doesn't get done or gets forgotten, it won't matter once you step off that plane. You'll be in heaven and only you will know if some detail didn't get carried out. But my guess is you'll be having too good of a time to care!
Thanks for the encouragement! I'm sure I'll get it together.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMMDC View Post
Were any of you participating in the Karisma (El Dorado/Azul) webinar last night? It provided a great overview, beautiful pictures, and answered a few FAQs. One of the interesting points is that through one of their promotions, you get money towards your first anniversary stay and you can use this toward a stay at any of their 5 resorts! Since we are doing AS for the wedding, I thought it would be fun to go back to one of the adult only places if we return.
I've never participated in a webinar - every time I check the schedule, they have dates from a month or two previous. How do I find a new schedule?? Karisma - update your websites!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Go for the third one. It is gorgeous and you will look stunning in that. I'm sure you will be noticed by other people. Go for it.
    • I would suggest the long one. You will look stunning in that. It is simple and elegant.
    • Both the gown are awesome and I'm sure you will look gorgeous in both. But I would suggest the first one. Go for it and Congratulations for your marriage.
    • Hello everyone,  I am still engaged, still not planning the big day, because we haven't chosen a date + we have some family stiff to do so I hope that this forum will help me a lot before the real craziness during the wedding planning period. Happy to be here
    • Two of my friends are going to get married next month. Out of them one is suffering from serious teeth issue. He is having bleeding gums along with jaw pain and swelling, particularly around the gums or around the jaw. Because of the teeth issue, he is not able to make the arrangements for the marriage. Is it safe to carry out tooth extraction during this period of time? How painful is dental implants during and after the procedure? Will he be able to eat food after tooth extraction? Please share your views and suggestions. Thank you! 
  • Topics

×