Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Oh see when I say rehersal, I don't mean with the officiant... I just mean using the Sky Deck to practice and set up bridesmaids with groomsmen so they know their order and where they are standing and all that :)

 

So nothing official so to speak!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a few more options for songs that I went over with my MOH last night with 2 bottles of wine, tell me what you girls like best:

 

Garter toss options: "Feeling Good" - Muse, "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones or "Shook me All Night Long" ACDC

Bouquet toss: "Don't Stop Believin" Journey (this cracks me up so much I might have to do it)

Cake cutting "When I'm 64" The Beatles

Last song of the night needs to be epic like "Faithfully" Journey...

 

thoughts?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
Oh see when I say rehersal, I don't mean with the officiant... I just mean using the Sky Deck to practice and set up bridesmaids with groomsmen so they know their order and where they are standing and all that :)

So nothing official so to speak!
I meant the same thing - not with officiant. It would have been nice to do a rehersal with the WP and WC for sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have a few more options for songs that I went over with my MOH last night with 2 bottles of wine, tell me what you girls like best:

Garter toss options: "Feeling Good" - Muse, "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones or "Shook me All Night Long" ACDC
Bouquet toss: "Don't Stop Believin" Journey (this cracks me up so much I might have to do it)
Cake cutting "When I'm 64" The Beatles
Last song of the night needs to be epic like "Faithfully" Journey...

thoughts?
hahahahahaha that is HILARIOUS!! I may have to steal that one!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
Wow Amy, you are so organized. I'm starting to wonder if i'm to "chill".
I have some songs picked but I thought we would just wing the rest. Here are my choices
I AM 24 DAYS AWAY GIRLS!!!


What is everyone doing for their focal songs?

Meaning...
Grooms aisle song- Better Toghether-Jack Johnson
Bridal party (processional) aisle song - One Love-Kaya
Bride aisle song - One Love Kaya
Wedding party (recessional) aisle song -Lucky-Jason Mraz & Colbie Callet
(the beach wedding i was at nobody even heard these songs,we were all caught up in the moment)


Reception entrance song -no song
First dance song - Not decided Better Together or Lucky
Father/daughter song -not doing
Mother/son song -not doing

The rest of the songs we will just see how we feel,i guess:)
Cake cutting song-
Bouquet toss song -
Garter toss song -
Last song of the night -

Let me know too if I'm forgetting a category :)
The ones you have are great! I love Better Together :) SO sweet. I have it on my webpage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
So - no one knows this except for you all and FI and I but I am dying - I am getting married tomorrow!!!!!!

Here are the 2 locations - the Registry General is out b/c they close at 12pm and Mark gets in at 11:30am, so it doesn't work out. Tomorrow is going to be just about us. We have our neighbors who have been married 33 years as our witnesses, and the Pastor.

I have always loved this Park in Bermuda, it was across the street from the first house mark and I first lived in. I am super excited!

Location #1 below is in an inlet in case its too windy for up by location #2.

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.
WOW!!! Those are beautiful!!!! I can't wait to see pictures!!! That is SO SO SO exciting!!!! ahhhhhhhhh. So, I guess the post office with the cheesy beach background is out? Damn. jk!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello all!

 

I am a newbie! Getting Married May 19th, 2010 at Azul Sensatori, so excited to have found you all and enjoyed reading your postings so far I have gotten some great ideas! I feel a little behind in my wedding planning at Azul, but hopefully you all will be my new found support system! Can't wait to chat more!

 

Sam

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by KittenHeart View Post
I have a few more options for songs that I went over with my MOH last night with 2 bottles of wine, tell me what you girls like best:

Garter toss options: "Feeling Good" - Muse, "She's a Lady" by Tom Jones or "Shook me All Night Long" ACDC
Bouquet toss: "Don't Stop Believin" Journey (this cracks me up so much I might have to do it)
Cake cutting "When I'm 64" The Beatles
Last song of the night needs to be epic like "Faithfully" Journey...

thoughts?
Those are some cute some choices :) For the garter toss, i really like "she's a lady". I think "don't stop beliving" would be pretty funny, and its a good song. I don't know the other two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sammyhawk View Post
Hello all!

I am a newbie! Getting Married May 19th, 2010 at Azul Sensatori, so excited to have found you all and enjoyed reading your postings so far I have gotten some great ideas! I feel a little behind in my wedding planning at Azul, but hopefully you all will be my new found support system! Can't wait to chat more!

Sam
Welcome Sam!!

You will be there less than two weeks after me! You are the only other May AS person I know so far :)

Glad to have you, let us know if we can help or answer any questions!

Amy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
Those are some cute some choices :) For the garter toss, i really like "she's a lady". I think "don't stop beliving" would be pretty funny, and its a good song. I don't know the other two.
Thank you! I agree, those two songs are my favorite so far :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×