Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Does anyone know know how much it is for wedding guest to come to wedding if they are not staying at resort?
$75 was what I was told last year for a day pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amy & Lindz, so these are do it yourself body wraps? Do tell!

 

I just discovered the best lip scrub ever. You combine honey and sugar in a small pot until the sugar is just wet. Scoop a bit onto your lips and rub together lightly for a minute. Wipe off and you have the softest lips ever! It lasts for about 3 or 4 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrommert View Post
Does anyone know know how much it is for wedding guest to come to wedding if they are not staying at resort?
I was told b Tiffany that if they are a guest at your private reception they are free.They can come to resort 1 hour before ceremony and stay until 2 am
If you are not having a private reception it is $100 USD for a day pass but I think they can come on resort alot earlier.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Really Lolo? Do you happen to have that email saved? If I PM you my email, can you forward it to me? I haven't asked yet (dont know if I have to yet or not for one of my friends), but would love to have it for free considering I am paying for the cocktails & reception!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
It's in a tiny jar, and its about $40 but definitely worth it. I use it has a moisturizer for my face, but its great for burns, bites, rashes, etc...
I bought some from Whole Foods! I actually got the moisturizer as I figured I'd get better use out of it and it was only $16.99. My legs look better already, thanks so much for the recommendation! smile03.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by amybermuda View Post
Amy & Lindz, so these are do it yourself body wraps? Do tell!

I just discovered the best lip scrub ever. You combine honey and sugar in a small pot until the sugar is just wet. Scoop a bit onto your lips and rub together lightly for a minute. Wipe off and you have the softest lips ever! It lasts for about 3 or 4 days.
Mine wasn't a do it yourself, I went to a place that did it for me. I didn't lose too much, total 6 inches off my whole body but it was like 1/4 inch here, 1/4 inch there. NONE off my thighs which need the most help... arg. Kind of a waste of money for me, things do look tighter and I did get an inch of my waist which is cool but honestly I don't think I look better.

Other people have gotten fab results from it though!

Thanks for the lip scrub I'm going to totally do it this Saturday before my BD shoot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by meghan View Post
$75 was what I was told last year for a day pass.
I was told $80... why are we all being told different prices?! $80 is what it says on Loma's site as well, last I checked at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by lolo View Post
I was told b Tiffany that if they are a guest at your private reception they are free.They can come to resort 1 hour before ceremony and stay until 2 am
If you are not having a private reception it is $100 USD for a day pass but I think they can come on resort alot earlier.

REALLY!!!!!!! AWESOME, did you happen to SAVE that email with her saying its free? Id like to see it too lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×