Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Did they change the gazebo at the sensatori? i thought (and bought material for) the brown gazebo?

 

I'm starting to think they don't communicate changes in venues you have booked.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleighMCL View Post
 

Did they change the gazebo at the sensatori? i thought (and bought material for) the brown gazebo?

 

I'm starting to think they don't communicate changes in venues you have booked.....

..to clarify - the gazebo on the SKY deck....

 

and your pictures look awesome - i can't wait to see more!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleighMCL View Post
 

..to clarify - the gazebo on the SKY deck....

 

and your pictures look awesome - i can't wait to see more!


Yes, they did renovate the sky deck gazebo - I didn't find out until I got there so you're right, you don't really get any updates on changes until you get there. When I visited back in April for the Dress Rehearsal it was brown.

 

I also bought my organza for the brown gazebo and wanted it set up a little differently but I think it still worked out nicely with the white gazebo. They also have a built in aisle so you don't even really need an aisle runner.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystique517 View Post
 


Yes, they did renovate the sky deck gazebo - I didn't find out until I got there so you're right, you don't really get any updates on changes until you get there. When I visited back in April for the Dress Rehearsal it was brown.

 

I also bought my organza for the brown gazebo and wanted it set up a little differently but I think it still worked out nicely with the white gazebo. They also have a built in aisle so you don't even really need an aisle runner.

Thanks for letting me know! your set up worked out great, but that totally changes the look of everything i wanted to do...I think i may have a lot of stuff to sell...since i bought everything for the other gazebo. Its really frustrating they don't tell you these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleighMCL View Post
 

Thanks for letting me know! your set up worked out great, but that totally changes the look of everything i wanted to do...I think i may have a lot of stuff to sell...since i bought everything for the other gazebo. Its really frustrating they don't tell you these things.


I hear you :( Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. I battled a TON of my own frustrations with my local WC and would recommend to everyone to work directly with the resort if possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystique517 View Post
 


I hear you :( Sorry, I know how frustrating it can be. I battled a TON of my own frustrations with my local WC and would recommend to everyone to work directly with the resort if possible.

 

I am working with the WC Karisma assigned me. I bought white shears for the brown gazebo...lol  - murphy's law. Who did you contact directly at the resort? maybe i should start working around my Wc?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaleighMCL View Post
 

 

I am working with the WC Karisma assigned me. I bought white shears for the brown gazebo...lol  - murphy's law. Who did you contact directly at the resort? maybe i should start working around my Wc?

 

Yikes! I get what you mean - white on white is a little redundant :(

 

I worked with Lucy and Denise at the resort - both of them were amazing and extremely accommodating. Unfortunately I don't have their email address but I recall them mentioning that past brides used to email them with any questions. Perhaps you can try calling them if you have a long distance plan?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quote:
Originally Posted by mystique517 View Post
 

 

Yikes! I get what you mean - white on white is a little redundant :(

 

I worked with Lucy and Denise at the resort - both of them were amazing and extremely accommodating. Unfortunately I don't have their email address but I recall them mentioning that past brides used to email them with any questions. Perhaps you can try calling them if you have a long distance plan?

i will start sending some emails and see if i get anywhere!! thanks for your help! post more pictures soon ;) it looks like an amazing day from what we have seen so far!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the changes to the Sky Deck and don't miss the roof on the Zavas Plaza gazebo. My wedding ceremony and reception are scheduled there also. Everything you have looks beautiful and it's so simple and elegant. How much of the decorations did you bring with and what did AS (Lomas?) provide? I don't really want to bring crates of chair covers, sashes and table runners but . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Best Destination Wedding Sponsors



    Facebook Pinterest Google+ Twitter
  • Posts

    • Hi my husband and I are renewing our wedding vows at dreams Punta cana resort and spot QE hace the ultimate dream package but it's very simple the resort is charging a whole lot for decorations any one ever bought their own decorations to the resort they also charge to put your decorations up.
    • How to login Hotmail? Today I am going to show you how to login to any Hotmail account on Desktop and Mobile. If you have a Hotmail account but you don’t know how to sign in Hotmail, this post helps you login Hotmail easy way with pictures. If you don’t have Hotmail account, of course, let Sign up Hotmail. And now, Here is how to sign in Hotmail.
       
    • I and my partner are going to get married on August 12th. We met each other through a lesbian dating website. Both of us want that day to be a memorable day. We are in confused on which dress to wear for the wedding ceremony. Any suggestion on lesbian wedding dress? I prefer white, whereas my partner prefers of-white. Which one do you think will look good? Should we go for same dress or different one? Share your thoughts.
    • Choose the flower that is matching with the bride and gown dress.
    • Hotmail gmail login: How to change your gmail password and how to delete your Gmail account? GMAIL is the most popular emailing service, with almost had a billion people worldwide logging on every day to check their emails. Google has recently added a number of new updates to make it easier to secure your Gmail, as well as safely deleting your email account. How do you change your password or delete your hotmail account?
  • Topics

×