Originally Posted by Azulbride2014 View Post

I've decided to go with the pearl package as theirs a few extras I want and I need to keep in budget! Could I ask, with the pearl package is the beach location, chairs, music included or st extra cost? And what colour are the chairs, x

With the pearl package, you have your choice of location (so beach for sure), chairs (uncovered, white, wooden, folding chairs), wooden aisle runner and a sound system with microphone are ALL INCLUDED. You provide them with an Ipod with your music choices and they will play them at the correct time. So it's very helpful if you organize it in playlists (example: Guests arriving, Groomsmen arrival, Bridal party, signing of registery, bridal party exit)

Ohh no, i can't book the wedding with my travel agent until April as that's when it goes on sale for next year sad.gif I'm just trying to work out the costs to make sure I will be within budget x

You should still be able to reserve your wedding date before the room block is decided. I booked my wedding in February of last year for this May.

You can also get the banquet menu etc. on your own, here: http://www.karismahotels.com/ImEngaged/Weddings/Choose

Thank you ladies you've been a huge help! I'm just soooo excited my finances poor iPad is full with pictures and ideas!! It's soooo exciting!! What extras has everyone else got apart from photography, DJ? I'm looking at doing the make up package with the bridesmaids, DJ, photography and possibly the butterflies! X

Thank you ladies you've been a huge help! I'm just soooo excited my finances poor iPad is full with pictures and ideas!! It's soooo exciting!! What extras has everyone else got apart from photography, DJ?

I'm looking at doing the make up package with the bridesmaids, DJ, photography and possibly the butterflies!

X

Make sure you're using a GI travel agent so you can get the extra perks, like the free salon package, cocktail party or photo credit. A GI travel agent should also be able to get you 20 percent off private events.

Thank you ladies you've been a huge help! I'm just soooo excited my finances poor iPad is full with pictures and ideas!! It's soooo exciting!! What extras has everyone else got apart from photography, DJ?

I'm looking at doing the make up package with the bridesmaids, DJ, photography and possibly the butterflies!

X

Originally Posted by kathryn83 View Post

Make sure you're using a GI travel agent so you can get the extra perks, like the free salon package, cocktail party or photo credit. A GI travel agent should also be able to get you 20 percent off private events.

Yes, make sure to use a GI certified travel agent to get wonderful perks for your wedding! And if you have not booked your wedding date yet, take a look at their special promotion right now called the Bridal Dress rehersal. Details and the link are in my signature below!

Best wishes with your planning!

Originally Posted by bubblez View Post

Hi MK0386,

I'm so happy to know that there's someone else here that's getting married at AS around the same time as me. Nice to have someone to plan with and we should definitely meet up. When do you arrive at the resort?

I have not decided on colours yet but I'm sure I definitely want to incorporate purple. Maybe purple, gray and blue but that's not very beachy. Or purple and teal. What do you think?  What are your colours?

Have you started planning a lot yet? I feel like I'm so behind. I barely have anything set and ready to go.

I'm so excited, too! Apparently (according to my WC) there is a wedding the same day as mine :/ and the day after mine as well, but I haven't been able to find or get in touch with either of those girls. 

This is so ironic.. my colors are purple (plum shade), wisteria (similar to lavandar) and peuter grey! If you chose to do purple as well we could definitely coordinate how to share certain decorations, etc! I like your idea of purple and teal, as well :) 

I have a lot planned, but then again I feel like I don't....

I have: a photographer (Samuel Luna), a DJ (DJDoremixx), all locations picked and reserved for ceremony, cocktails, and reception, menus for cocktail and reception including cake, flights and room booked, dress, my FI ring, invitations sent, spa appointments booked, reservation booked for rehearsal dinner as well as a request for an actual rehearsal, invitations sent, 34 guests booked, a FEW things purchased for OOT bags... and TONS of info saved on my computer about where to order certain decorations that I like and plan to make. Sounds like a lot, but i know I still have soooo much. 

How about you?? What have you planned so far??

Here is a picture of the DIY pre-wedding mail out.  My mom spent hours making the luggage tags! 

- luggage tags

- rehearsal dinner invitation included for some guests

- schedule of the week for all guests

So happy to have this project completed and sent in the mail yesterday!

AppleMark

WOW!! LOVE!!! Job well done, your guests will love these!

I was thinking of just going the Vistaprint route for pre-wedding brochures. I can't find enough hours in the day to do anything myself lately LOL I'll be sure to share once I have a preview ready =) I bought a Groupon I paid $17 for it and it's $70 worth of goods from Vista! Wahoo!

Originally Posted by seatkins22 View Post

Here is a picture of the DIY pre-wedding mail out.  My mom spent hours making the luggage tags! 

- luggage tags

- rehearsal dinner invitation included for some guests

- schedule of the week for all guests

So happy to have this project completed and sent in the mail yesterday!

AppleMark

Originally Posted by JennyBenz View Post

WOW!! LOVE!!! Job well done, your guests will love these!

I was thinking of just going the Vistaprint route for pre-wedding brochures. I can't find enough hours in the day to do anything myself lately LOL I'll be sure to share once I have a preview ready =) I bought a Groupon I paid $17 for it and it's $70 worth of goods from Vista! Wahoo!

Love Vistaprint. Have done so much from there already, most of it freebies :) Just finished making my menu cards last night!