Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Hey Ladies!! hope your all very well!! I am still recovering after my hen do today, shame im back in work could do with a few days off!! It was fantastic though and im very lucky to have such fab friends who organised it all!!

 

I am trying to find out how the actual wedding service runs at the sensatori?? I am having a civil wedding on the beach and was hoping one of you lovely ladies would be able to talk me through the service?? I was also wondering if anyone has written/intends on doing there own vows?? if so do these replace the one's the hotel have to offer?? also does anyone know what vows the hotel uses, do we get to choose?? sorry lots of questions here!

 

Funny, I only have 5 weeks to go now and this morning my fiance has finally realise we are getting married!! He woke up at 4am asking 'do we have a list of stuff left to do??' and then said he was really nervous about doing a speach..........bless him!!

 

Anyway hope your all having a lovely day, thanks in advance for any help anyone can share xx

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites



Send me an email at maggieandjay2012@hotmail.com and I will send you the amended script I am using, also ask your WC for the full script if you want to see it

Originally Posted by gom4good View Post

Hey Ladies!! hope your all very well!! I am still recovering after my hen do today, shame im back in work could do with a few days off!! It was fantastic though and im very lucky to have such fab friends who organised it all!!

 

I am trying to find out how the actual wedding service runs at the sensatori?? I am having a civil wedding on the beach and was hoping one of you lovely ladies would be able to talk me through the service?? I was also wondering if anyone has written/intends on doing there own vows?? if so do these replace the one's the hotel have to offer?? also does anyone know what vows the hotel uses, do we get to choose?? sorry lots of questions here!

 

Funny, I only have 5 weeks to go now and this morning my fiance has finally realise we are getting married!! He woke up at 4am asking 'do we have a list of stuff left to do??' and then said he was really nervous about doing a speach..........bless him!!

 

Anyway hope your all having a lovely day, thanks in advance for any help anyone can share xx

 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JaimeCF2BR you must be leaving soon? You must be SOOOO excited!

Still no photos of Tisha's wedding yet :( I am dying to see! Goodluck, best wishes and congrats for your soon to be wedding!
 

Originally Posted by JaimeCF2BR View Post

Thanks!  This site really is amazing.  This Welcome Book alone is a complete collaboration of ideas I have gotten throughout this forum...with my own twist on each page.
I can't imagine planning this wedding without these girls!

 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We just got back and wished they had shared the process with us.  We had a legal ceremony with a JP.

 

  • they had the grooms back to the whole ceremony which means he missed the Flower girl, the ring bearer, the maid of honour, and me walking down the isle.  Had we known we wouldn't have followed their tradition
  • The JP says his first bit
  • Then the B and G sign the form and then the 4 witnesses
  • Then the sand ceremony
  • Then the ring exchange

The order seemed odd to us and created a bit of confusion.

 

Posted more info on Trip advisor and that post should be up in a few days once they approve!  Not the grooms outfit is a waiter uniform because the lost his grooms outfit.  Ahhhh memories!IMG_6116.JPG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey girls!!!!  Wow!  So many are so close!!!  Congrats to all and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

 

I wanted to share my guest book that I made on picaboo!  I will just have an archival pen/marker for signing...  I even got 50% off by just googling picaboo photobook coupons.... like this much better than a traditional guest book, smaller than a big picture that everyone signs, and I can bring it to the wedding and the ATH parties!

 

To view the book, click the following link:
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project.aspx?clientID=9211e3590a2576b783dfb3cc88bf9026&version=109264&siteID=ViaPreview
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Beautiful dress!
 

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post


Love that dress. Definately similar style. I think it looks so beachy!!! I think if it has made your mom cry and you love then perhaps you should stop. When you know you know!!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


The dress is awesome...
 

Originally Posted by kerry872 View Post


Love that dress. Definately similar style. I think it looks so beachy!!! I think if it has made your mom cry and you love then perhaps you should stop. When you know you know!!
 



 



 



Originally Posted by bryteyedbride View Post


This gown is beautiful.  My bridesmaids gowns are one shoulder for both our All White Weclome Party and our Wedding.
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I love the guest book!

 

Originally Posted by ginnigurl View Post

Hey girls!!!!  Wow!  So many are so close!!!  Congrats to all and I can't wait to see pictures!!!

 

I wanted to share my guest book that I made on picaboo!  I will just have an archival pen/marker for signing...  I even got 50% off by just googling picaboo photobook coupons.... like this much better than a traditional guest book, smaller than a big picture that everyone signs, and I can bring it to the wedding and the ATH parties!

 

To view the book, click the following link:
http://app.picaboo.com/WebView/Project.aspx?clientID=9211e3590a2576b783dfb3cc88bf9026&version=109264&siteID=ViaPreview
 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep I leave tomorrow!

I still have lots to do!  To keep me from panicking I got myself a massage this morning...it was fabulous!  But now I'm a little too relaxed and a little too carefree about whats left to do hehe. 
 

Originally Posted by lovethebeach10 View Post


JaimeCF2BR you must be leaving soon? You must be SOOOO excited!

Still no photos of Tisha's wedding yet :( I am dying to see! Goodluck, best wishes and congrats for your soon to be wedding!
 



 



 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×