Hotels & Resorts near Dreams Los Cabos

• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
  • VIP Member
  • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:33 PM

Andy's best friend has waited until the last minute to book his room at Dreams, and now they are all full. He NEEDS to be there, and Andy would be devastated if he didn't make it. What other all inclusives are close to Dreams? It doesn't have to be super nice, just within walking distance to Dreams. He will probably end up paying the day pass for a few days

......what a moron.

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:43 PM

amy just a thought but why would he want to stay at an AI if hes going to go to dreams and pay for the day pass anyway? then he has 2 AIs he's paying for. it would probably be smarter to just stay at a regular hotel, wouldnt it?

here's a link that has a bunch of maps that show where hotels are in relation to each other
    Cabo San Lucas Maps - Los Cabos Maps

#3 michelle08

michelle08
    • VIP Member
    • 2,702 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:47 PM

I agree w/ Maura! If he is going to come onto the resort and pay a day pass then he should stay at a regular hotel and a cab ride from downtown to dreams is like $25 one way so he could stay anywhere really and it wouldn't be too bad. There is not really alot of hotels w/in walking distance...

I can't think off the top of my head...dreams is in the middle of no where.

Can he room w/ anyone?

#4 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
      • VIP Member
      • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:49 PM

Thanks ladies....I jumped the gun....can you tell I'm under a wee bit of stress today...I found this map as well:
        Los Cabos Tourist Corridor Map - Cabo San Lucas to San Jose del Cabo

I agree....no all inclusive. I'm just pissed I'm doing all of this research for the dude, when it's his fault. Of course the bride comes to save the day and make sure the best buddy is there grrrrr.

#5 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
        • 5,752 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:50 PM

trust me i know, fiances' friends are stupid as hell.

#6 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
        • VIP Member
        • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:55 PM

Yeah, I need to put down the tripple americano and take a breath before I unload on Andy. I'm having a bridezilla day today and went off on him at lunch saying I want this whole thing to be OVER with! two weeks...and counting down :)

#7 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:58 PM

AMY! put the coffee down! i can totally identify - im having a bridezilla month hahahaha

#8 Nrvsbride

Nrvsbride
          • 5,248 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 05:59 PM

Amy I just went on all the travel sites to see if there were any rooms available at Dreams. Hey you never know it was worth a shot, but unfortunately I didn't see anything, everything was booked. Hmmm maybe one of the TA's could put in a call for you and see if they have one room availabe for Andy's friend.

#9 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:02 PM

Men are morons. :)

I'm still having bridezilla moments- hahah
              Happily married since 2008

#10 Amy&Andy

Amy&Andy
              • VIP Member
              • 3,405 posts

Posted 06 June 2008 - 06:09 PM

Tammy had tried...but with no success. My job here is done.....he's on his own....Tammy told Andy to have him camp on the beach...best idea I've heard in a long time :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users