Sign in to follow this  
Tobi

Beach wedding purse for sale

My Mom bought me this purse for the wedding. I think it's really pretty but will not go with my wedding. I'm sure it will be perfect for someone else though!

It has shells and beading all over the front of the bag. It has a zippered top with a linen lining on the inside. The handles are made of some shell type material (I know...real descriptive LOL). The tag is still on...it has never been used.

I'll take an even $20 for it (including the S&H). Please let me know if you're interested.

THanks!

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

Is this purse really that ugly...LOL. Don't worry, I don't want it either =) I'm going to give it back to my mom to get a refund.

lol I don't think it's ugly. I just don't want to deal with carrying a purse on my Wedding Day. BLAH! I am bad enough about losing things. I am going to make my Mom or MOH carry my stuff.

Hello! I was just wondering if you have sold this purse yet. I am planning a beach destination wedding and am looking for a purse to match an ivory gown. Thank you, Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrow View Post
sorry wont be able to use that. why don't you try to incorporate in into something else for the wedding, like a gift to someone at your shower.
great idea!!