Photo

Family Photo

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:15 AM

Well, I'm not a lady, so I'm not sure if I can post here, but here goes....Just wanted to share what a great Fathers Day I had, and a family photo that we took today. This was at Petco Park here in San Diego, where the Padres play. When they're not in town the "Park at the Park" in center field is open to the public. So we ran around and chased the baseball, and shot some family photos. Here is my favorite, there are more on our blog if you'd care to look (link is in my siggy).

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 EricaG

EricaG
    • 1,915 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:21 AM

That is a great pic. I am glad to hear that you had a great Father's Day!!!!
      http://i141.photobuc....DSC_0038-1.jpghttp://i141.photobuc....DSC_0463-1.jpg
      My wedding review of the Grand Palladium Palace, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
      http://bestdestinati...om/forum/t35125

Our Professional Wedding and TTD Pictures by Photo Souvenirhttp:...

#3 vale

vale
      • 437 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 05:12 AM

That's a lovely pic, happy fathers day.

#4 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
        • 81 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:49 PM

Thank you very much. I'm thinking this one will be a 20" x 30" canvas hanging on our wall very soon.

#5 jajajaja

jajajaja
          • VIP Member
          • 9,794 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 03:50 PM

I can't see the pic! Bummer.

I don't see why you can't post here. We all like seeing photos. :)

Happy father's day. I'm glad you enjoyed it.
            Happily married since 2008

#6 Dez921714

Dez921714
            • 1,489 posts

Posted 16 June 2008 - 04:01 PM

Ditto to what Rachel said...it's just got a red x in it where the pic goes

Glad you had a happy fathers day :)
              http://ticker.7910.o....25vdCBpbiA.gif27 Confirmed with Plane Tickets...5 with rooms booked!

150 INVITES / 6 YES / 13 NO

#7 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
              • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 12:52 AM

Huh, not sure why some people can see them and some can't. If you can't see them, just click on the link to our blog in my signature and you'll see all of them there.

I was j/k about not being able to post here because the forum home page says "Hey Ladies, this forum is for you to talk about just about anything!" for this board.

#8 Christine

Christine
                • VIP Member
                • 21,514 posts
                • Wedding Date:July 20, 2007
                • Wedding Location:Napa, California
                • LocationReno, NV

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:14 AM

I can't see it either, but I did look at your blog, do you live in Coronado? You have lots of photos in front of Hotel Del. We usually spend 4th of July there (not this year as we will have a newborn).
                I went to SDSU so I know San Diego very well.

by the way, your son is adorable, the photos from petco park are great!

sorry and this is the Washington DC/teacher know it all in me its the FDR memorial, not a monument.
                Christine + Will (married 7/20/07) + Ainsleigh (born 6/25/08) + Nolan (born 11/9/10) + Delaney (born 12/31/13) = One Very Happy Family!

#9 JennyK

JennyK
                • 3,502 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 08:21 AM

The pics are so beautiful. What a wonderful way to remember father's day!

#10 COFPhoto

COFPhoto
                  • 81 posts

Posted 17 June 2008 - 06:17 PM

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Christine
                    I can't see it either, but I did look at your blog, do you live in Coronado? You have lots of photos in front of Hotel Del. We usually spend 4th of July there (not this year as we will have a newborn).
                    I went to SDSU so I know San Diego very well.

by the way, your son is adorable, the photos from petco park are great!

sorry and this is the Washington DC/teacher know it all in me its the FDR memorial, not a monument.
                    LOL, thank you for the correction. Hard to remember which was what, since I kept getting thrown out of each place by the very rude security people (I'll never take a vactation in DC after that trip).

I don't live in Coronado, but 90% of the beach shoots that I do are at the Hotel Del Coronado. I spend half of my Summer there, usually. Although this year with the economy business is down and the Hotel Del is a ghost town compared to years past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users