Photo

Do these go together?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Tamster808

Tamster808
  • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

I think I found my dress. I am undecided because the dress has an inset of color and I don't know what color to chose. I could go with just white. But the dress that I tried on had the color on the picture and I like how it looked. But I am afraid that that color will not work with the rest of my stuff. I was going with a trouquoise for invites, favors, and other stuff. But the tourquoise it too much of a contrast for me to choose that.
    My bouquet will be very colorful (see picture below). I am not sure if this is all over the place.............

Click the image to open in full size.

Click the image to open in full size.

#2 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
    • 5,752 posts
    • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:52 PM

inset? you mean like the beading under the bust? or what?

#3 Kat81

Kat81
    • VIP Member
    • 7,615 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:54 PM

I really love that dress. I don't however see any color.. I think it looks amazing. But I do think that Turquoise anywhere would be a bit much with that bouquet!

#4 Designs by Cornelia

Designs by Cornelia
      • 7 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:57 PM

If you do use turquoise, you would definitely be leaning towards a tropical carribean theme which you could really make work if that's what you are going for.
        Arlene Blake, Professional Bridal Consultant

#5 Tamster808

Tamster808
        • 193 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:21 PM

The beading under the bust. I guess it is hard to see on the picture. The dress is a chiffon material but under the bust it is satin band with beading. The picture has a very light pastel green beading band.
          I am just sooooooooooooooo indecisive.
          I would buy the dress but then I have to make an additional decision about the band thingy.

#6 Maura

Maura

VIP Member

• VIP Member
          • 5,752 posts
          • Wedding Location:Westin Los Cabos

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:27 PM

the color in the photo looks nice i think.

#7 zoeysmom1204

zoeysmom1204
          • 218 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 03:33 PM

i think that would look really nice with tourquoise and the bouquet esp if all your accents are tourqouise

#8 jajajaja

jajajaja
            • VIP Member
            • 9,794 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:07 PM

I think the color shown looks good with your bouquet. However if you were to do a turquoise instead I would lean for a that version of the bouquet that has some turquoise in it. Just to tie it into the dress.

I think the small beading under the dress wouldn't be obnoxious if it were in a color. I think you are over thinking it a bit much- like a true bride! I know I had my head spinning over decisions. Good luck. :)
              Happily married since 2008

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users