Photo

I'm so indecisive!!!!

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 heather007

heather007
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 12:56 AM

I am having a hard time deciding on my invitations. I have been, for about three months now, tossing around ideas and different patterns and have basically narrowed it down to a pocket fold.

However, when it comes to the cardstock I'm having issues. We have decided to go black, my fiance wants matte [which I think looks like construction paper] and I want shiny. We cannot decide. Plus, I'm having a real issue with the cardstock that goes behind the invitation. I wanted something with a pattern, my fiance doesn't want anything.

How on earth can I ever make a decision? Time is starting to tick faster here and I really want to get my invites out.

~~

#2 MrsFisher2B

MrsFisher2B
    • 104 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 09:28 PM

Hello fellow Saskatchewanian! I am totally feeling your indecisiveness! Though the clock isn't ticking too quickly for me, I can understand how you could be frustrated. Could you make a few samples and get some friends/family opinions? The plain (matte) black may be too "we threw this together", but if you put some samples together maybe your fiance will like others

#3 StephanieMN

StephanieMN
      • 1,798 posts

Posted 14 June 2008 - 11:47 PM

I got this matte paper that has a bit of a pearl look to it for some of our wedding stuff. That might be a nice option.
        I would go to a craft/paper store and pick out a few sheets of paper, take them home and decide on what you like. Click the image to open in full size.

#4 Hartyt509

Hartyt509
        • 2,262 posts

Posted 15 June 2008 - 03:43 AM

How about doing what you want and then just send them out lol chances are he won't even realise -mine wouldnt lol then if he does you can say but we agreed on this and get him v confused lmao

#5 heather007

heather007
          • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:00 AM

Haha, so- when in doubt, ask the people at Micheals.

We went in there to buy the cardstock, and the girl [who I actually went to grade school with but doesn't remember me because I'm not a dork anymore which is good because she tried to beat me up] helped us out and picked out some better card stock, which is black and has a patch look to it.

I absolutely love it and she feel in love with our colour scheme. Which I'm impressed because we both don't have any taste when it comes to stuff like that- we let our real estate agent pick out our paint colours for our condo.

~~

#6 heather007

heather007
            • 620 posts

Posted 18 June 2008 - 11:03 AM

Hey, fellow Saskatchewaner!!!!

When is your wedding and where?

~~

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users